• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Merrill Calendars

In summary, the purpose of these cards is to provide a way for the hosts of a party to remember everyone that came.
kam
Staff member
For those that have them...I have a question about the spot for the business card...

Can the area just be stamped or labelled - or is there an actual outline for a business card? Would it look funny if I just put a label/stamp there with my info?

I don't use business cards (I use recipe cards).

Thanks!

It is just a blank space so you are good with whatever you want to put there :)

That's good to know. I just ordered them and am anxious to get them and give them out to my 2008 hosts for Christmas.

It's a blank spot and there are a couple of slits through which you can insert the corners of a card. If you don't use a card, it's designed to still look good with a stamp or label instead.

Thanks everyone! I didn't want to order them and have them not be able to use them - or have to go spend more $ of business cards!

I use a 2 x 4 inch label. It looks great. Of course, it has a little stylized version of me on it, making it especially adorable. LOL!

I put my label in the space then a business card with recipe on back in the slits so if they lose my card my info is still there.

Teresa Lynn said:
I put my label in the space then a business card with recipe on back in the slits so if they lose my card my info is still there.

Good thinking! These things are great! I was thinking of using them as hostess gifts. What is everyone else planning on using them for?

everyone who came to my open house got one, my hosts at my host appreciation luncheon will get one, preferred customers, neighbors, family & I will use it as a booking tool starting in November until they are gone.
I ordered 100 and have a list with 73 names already on it.

I only got 23, but I am wishing now that I got more. I know they're only a dollar each, but when your contact list is 250+, it really adds up!

I am hoping to order some before the deadline. I would love to use them at my host & customer appreciation party this December.

my cluster put in a big order and split them. If you haven't seen them in person yet, they are beautiful. And I found myself looking through the recipes going "YUM!" And they have sales, hosting and recruiting messages all over them!!! :D

i used stickers---love them

raebates said:
I use a 2 x 4 inch label. It looks great. Of course, it has a little stylized version of me on it, making it especially adorable. LOL!

would love to see them---

I plan to offer them as a gift to my October, November, and December hosts for as long as the supply holds out.

It's similar to this. This is actually the contact card I hand out at shows.I designed my likeness at Design Her Gals. It's a great website. You can order printed materials, but I find them a bit pricey. For about $50 you can get permission to print an unlimited number of projects an unlimited number of times for one full year. I know this is already paying for itself. I print labels, business cards, letterhead, note paper, and more. They all have the adorable woman with the flippy, red hair. My goal is for everyone I hand something to to associate that woman with the flippy, red hair with PC.

Attachments

• Contact Card.jpg
    Contact Card.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 340
very cute. but we can't see her feet, so we dont know if she really looks like you or not!

The Furry Guy says it's a very skinny version of me. He clarified by saying that he thinks the gal is too thin. The man definitely can think on his feet. LOL!

Related to Question About Merrill Calendars

Question 1: What are Merrill Calendars?

Merrill Calendars are a line of high-quality, customizable calendars offered by Pampered Chef. They are designed to help busy families stay organized and on top of appointments, events, and meal planning.

Question 2: How do I order a Merrill Calendar?

To order a Merrill Calendar, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. You can choose from a variety of designs and personalize it with your family's name. You can also add on additional features like stickers and meal planning pages.

Question 3: Can I use my own photos on a Merrill Calendar?

Yes, you can use your own photos on a Merrill Calendar! Simply upload your desired photos when ordering online or provide them to your consultant. This is a great way to make your calendar even more personalized and special.

Question 4: Are Merrill Calendars durable?

Yes, Merrill Calendars are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand daily use. They are printed on thick, durable paper and have a sturdy wire binding. You can also choose to add a protective plastic cover for an extra layer of durability.

Question 5: Can I use a Merrill Calendar for meal planning?

Absolutely! Merrill Calendars have a dedicated meal planning section for each week, making it easy to plan out your family's meals. You can also use the provided stickers to mark special events, appointments, and meal prep days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3 4 5