• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Results: Merrill Marketing Cards and Address List Uploads

In summary, Merrill Marketing Cards are promotional tools designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants market and sell their products. Consultants can purchase these cards through their back office or by contacting their sales support team. There are various designs available, including seasonal, product-specific, and general branding options. The information on the cards can also be customized to fit specific business needs. Many consultants have found success using these cards to promote their business at events, parties, and through direct mail, resulting in increased sales and customer leads.
jenifer4000
Hello~ Has anyone used the marketing cards from Merrill? Have you had good results?

One more question, Do you upload an address list and have Merrill mail them?

I can't think of how to make the cards look professional with handwritten info.

Thanks for the advice,
Jenifer

I just ordered HWC invitations from Merrill. They will have my address printed on them. I'll use my BEST handwriting :) to add the show info. I'm doing a huge HWC fundraiser at the end of the month and wanted something special. We'll see how it works :)

Hi Jenifer,I have not personally used the marketing cards from Merrill, but I have heard good things about them from other forum users. It seems that many people have had positive results with their marketing campaigns using these cards.As for the address list, I believe that Merrill does offer a service where you can upload your list and have them mail the cards for you. This can save you time and effort, but it may also come at an additional cost.Regarding the handwritten info, you could try using a font that looks like handwriting to add a personal touch to the cards. Alternatively, you could also consider hiring a calligrapher to write the information for you.I hope this helps and good luck with your marketing efforts!Best,

Related to Maximizing Results: Merrill Marketing Cards and Address List Uploads

1. What are Merrill Marketing Cards?

Merrill Marketing Cards are promotional tools designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants market and sell our products.

2. How can I get my hands on Merrill Marketing Cards?

Consultants can purchase Merrill Marketing Cards through their back office or by contacting their sales support team.

3. What types of designs are available for Merrill Marketing Cards?

We offer a variety of designs for Merrill Marketing Cards, including seasonal, product-specific, and general Pampered Chef branding options.

4. Can I customize the information on Merrill Marketing Cards?

Yes, you can personalize the contact information and messaging on Merrill Marketing Cards to fit your specific business needs.

5. How have other consultants found success using Merrill Marketing Cards?

Many consultants have seen increased sales and customer leads by using Merrill Marketing Cards to promote their business at events, parties, and through direct mail.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks
  • Admin Greg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyTheChef