• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Inactive Statis?????

In summary, if one goes inactive when you become active again are you still under the same director? You must resign, pay the $90 again, and go with a different recruiter.
Swirl
If one goes inactive when you become active again are you still under the same director? I would love to switch recruiters, the one I have never calls I never hear anything out of her, email, phone, letter, etc etc etc. I spoke to her several months ago (when I was her top seller for that month) and she said she had all this information she was going to send me but I'm yet to see that. If it wasn't for this website I would never had made it this far, you people are great!!! I messed up this month when sending my monthly newsletter out and sent her one by mistake, she emailed me a sarcastic email about how she sends her own newsletter out and not to send her one again. I feel really upset and neglected and it really burns me to be putting money in someones pocket who could care less about me or my buisness. Sorry for venting so much.....just feels good to get it off my chest.

So my question is after all that spill....do you have to keep the same recruiter forever?

The only way that you can switch directors is to be inactive for a full 12 months. Then you have to resign, pay the $90 again and gol with a different recruiter.

Don't worry about what she gets. Just have fun and grow your business.

What a shame! All I can say is... If you feel you've bonded with someone on this site, see if you can attend their meetings as a sort of hospitality thing.

Oh boy, what is wrong with some of these directors, they have their heads (maybe noses) in the clouds and could care less about the people who are making some of the money they are putting in their pockets for them. I actually live over an hour and a half away from my meetings and lots of them I don't go to.

There was one lady a little closer that she tried to get me a hospitality for and I sent her an email that on such short notice (the next day) I couldn't make it to the meeting but if she would tell me when the next one was I would try to schedule around it and never heard anything back. Then when I talked to a woman who is not a consultant any more she said she had went to a few of this ladies meetings and she was rude and cold towards her so maybe it was a good thing that she didn't get back to me. I know that there are a lot of good hospitality directors out there, I hear about them all the time, so maybe you could find you a good one out there.

I myself wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for this site either. So many great people here with so many good ideas and they help you when you are down.

jdavis said:
Oh boy, what is wrong with some of these directors, they have their heads (maybe noses) in the clouds and could care less about the people who are making some of the money they are putting in their pockets for them. I actually live over an hour and a half away from my meetings and lots of them I don't go to.

There was one lady a little closer that she tried to get me a hospitality for and I sent her an email that on such short notice (the next day) I couldn't make it to the meeting but if she would tell me when the next one was I would try to schedule around it and never heard anything back. Then when I talked to a woman who is not a consultant any more she said she had went to a few of this ladies meetings and she was rude and cold towards her so maybe it was a good thing that she didn't get back to me. I know that there are a lot of good hospitality directors out there, I hear about them all the time, so maybe you could find you a good one out there.

I myself wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for this site either. So many great people here with so many good ideas and they help you when you are down.

I don't even know what meetings you are talking about. I have seen on here others talking about meetings but other then that I've never even heard of such. I had no idea there where meetings for directors and their recruits. It's really rather sad....hard to tell what all I don't know about, it's very frustrating. I try not to think about it so much because I get soooo worked up over it. And you know what is sadder.....I don't even try to recruit because I don't really know what's involved and what would be required of me to help guide someone else. Do they offer classes for ones who are doing the recruiting? I'll have to look into that.
But thanks girls for the feedback, I'll try not to let this sour my love for PC.

Swirl said:
I messed up this month when sending my monthly newsletter out

My director would have gotten a kick out of my sending her my newsletter. I'm sorry you have a difficult director. Maybe you can get enough recruits to promote above your director? That could be a real goal to shoot for.

Swirl said:
I don't even know what meetings you are talking about. I have seen on here others talking about meetings but other then that I've never even heard of such. I had no idea there where meetings for directors and their recruits. It's really rather sad....hard to tell what all I don't know about, it's very frustrating. I try not to think about it so much because I get soooo worked up over it. And you know what is sadder.....I don't even try to recruit because I don't really know what's involved and what would be required of me to help guide someone else. Do they offer classes for ones who are doing the recruiting? I'll have to look into that.
But thanks girls for the feedback, I'll try not to let this sour my love for PC.
Stacy: Directors are supposed to hold some sort of monthly Cluster Meeting. Try to find a group that does. IT WILL HELP YOU.

As helpful as it is to have a recruiter and director full of knowledge, tips, and tons of time to help you at each and every step, and as motivating meetings and conference can be....

Everything you need to run your business is in the Recipe for Success. Don't count on someone else to make your business good or bad. Get out there and make it great yourself!:D

Just look at Doris- she didn't have a director at all!

When I became a director, my director asked me to send her my newsletter...

What is considered an "inactive statis"?

An "inactive statis" refers to a status in which a consultant has not made any sales or placed any orders for a certain period of time.

How long can a consultant be in an "inactive statis" before their account is affected?

Consultants must have at least $200 in sales or place an order within a 3-month period to remain active. If they do not meet this requirement, their account will be placed in an "inactive statis".

Can a consultant's account be reactivated if it has been placed in an "inactive statis"?

Yes, a consultant's account can be reactivated if they make a sale or place an order within the 3-month period. Once this requirement is met, their account will return to active status.

What happens if a consultant remains in an "inactive statis" for an extended period of time?

If a consultant remains in an "inactive statis" for 6 or more consecutive months, their account will be terminated and they will no longer be a consultant with Pampered Chef.

Is there a way to prevent being placed in an "inactive statis"?

Yes, consultants can prevent being placed in an "inactive statis" by consistently making sales or placing orders every 3 months to meet the minimum requirement of $200 in sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
raebates
  • gratergirl
  • General Chat
Replies