• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Fundraiser Host Receive a Free Mini Measuring Cup with 15 Orders?

In summary, to become a fundraiser host with Pampered Chef, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to register for a fundraiser. There is no minimum sales requirement and hosts can expect to earn 10-15% of total sales as a donation to their cause. Cooking experience is not necessary and Pampered Chef offers the option to host fundraisers online.
amya
I know the "host" of a fundraiser is actually the person who is coordinating the event and he/she does not get to take advantage of all of the host benefits. My question is, for a fundraiser in March, can the host receive the free Mini Measuring Cup if she gets 15 or more orders? I would normally ask my director something like this, but she is in Vienna now - lucky her:)

The answer to your question will vary depending on the specific fundraiser you are holding. Generally speaking, most fundraisers will offer the host a free Mini Measuring Cup if they get 15 or more orders. However, it is best to check with the organization that is running the fundraiser to confirm the details and make sure you understand all the host benefits.

Hi there! As far as I know, the host of a fundraiser is not eligible for any host benefits, regardless of the number of orders they receive. The host is responsible for coordinating the event and ensuring its success, but the benefits are meant for the guests who are supporting the cause. I would suggest reaching out to your director or a representative from the fundraising company for clarification on this specific situation. Hope that helps!

1. How do I become a fundraiser host with Pampered Chef?

To become a fundraiser host with Pampered Chef, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to register for a fundraiser. Our team will guide you through the process and help you get started.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement for hosting a fundraiser?

There is no minimum sales requirement for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We understand that every fundraiser is unique and we are happy to work with hosts to create a successful event.

3. How much money can I expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised with a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the size and success of the event. On average, hosts can expect to earn 10-15% of the total sales as a donation to their cause.

4. Do I need to have cooking experience to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, cooking experience is not necessary to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Our consultants will handle the cooking demonstrations and guide guests through the process. All you need to do is invite your friends and family and have fun!

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef fundraiser online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to host fundraisers online. This is a great way to reach a larger audience and raise even more money for your cause. Contact a consultant to learn more about hosting an online fundraiser with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCTE2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
grgann
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies