• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question about Feb special

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
I have someone wondering if the Roasting pan is apart of the Feb. host special. I have read the flyer, but it doesn't say. I don't want to give false information.

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
No, the Roasting Pan is not available for 60% off. ONLY the items listed on the February Host Special flyer can be chosen as the special.

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
I have to agree with the host that is having the show in Feb. The flyer is a little confusing. It says 60% off any one piece of open stock cookware, but goes on to say that it excludes sets and lids. You would think they would make that a little clearer.

Last edited:

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
The flyer lists all the open stock pieces that would be available to purchase. It also states the exclusions. I think they made it pretty clear. Also, open stock refers to being able to purchase single pieces of a set.

Last edited:

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I emailed the HO specifically about the Roasting Pan and they said NO. Bummer cuz it may cost me a booking. I may just offer it to my host for 60% using one of her half priced items and I'll eat the difference.