• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Fair Door Prize Slips..

In summary, at an event I attended this past weekend, I was able to book 3 cooking shows and 10 immediate recruit leads from the drawing - which was a FREE cooking show. I also gave out recipes to everyone who passed by the table, and when they came over I asked if they wanted to enter into a drawing for a free cooking show. Some said yes, some said no, and some just wanted to book a show right then and there. So, I booked the show for them.
Princess
How do you guys get people to book on the spot? When they fill out the slip do you go over the questions with them? and if they are interested book on the spot?

I did a Women's Expo last Sunday. We brewed PC coffee to get people into the booth. It worked out great because they had to actually stand there and make the coffee which takes a few minutes. Plenty of time to start a conversation with them. We also had a drawing for a basket that had our carafe, SI mugs, tea and the coffee. We also had made some candy flower chocolate lollipops. We put them in craft foam in a small flower pot with a sign that said "pick a date.. pick a flower..earn a free gift". If anyone booked a show on the spot, they could pick a candy flower from the pot. On the back were prizes like... free cooking show, $10 in free products at your show, etc. There were 3 of us at the booth. We booked 5 shows on the spot between us. We each got 45 leads from the drawing to follow up. When I called my leads this week, I explained they did not win the prize basked however they did qualify for a free cooking show. As of now, I have 6 bookings confirmed, 2 registries and 1 recruiting interview next week.

Hope this gives you some ideas you can use. Good luck!

Lisa

But when people put "maybe" or "yes" on their slip that day..do you peek while they are filling out the slip and ask them to book on the spot?

I first ask if they liked the recipe and if they would like a recipe card (if I have one) Even if I have time to look, I'll still ask everyone if they would be interested in getting free products or if they know someone who would. Then I ask if they know anyone getting married who might want to register for free. Then I finish with "have you ever thought about doing what I do?". I use the four pile system. I have four piles of information in front of me - one for each question. As I am checking them out I place my hand on each pile and go down the line. That way I don't forget anything and I don't offend anyone by not asking something.

I never look at the form at the event. If the person is willing to talk I ask EVERYONE personally if they would like to book a party. I ask them if they've ever had a party; if yes, when was their last party.

If they don't know anything about PC or have been to parties, but never had one of their own I explain the host program and show them what the current month's special and next month's host specials are. Then I show them my clipboard with my available dates on it.

At an event I average about 2 on the spot bookings. I think that's pretty good.

My Event ExperienceI did a women's show this past Saturday and Sunday, and you BET I BOOKED ON THE SPOT!!

Saturday - got 3 catalog shows and Sunday 3 cooking shows. Plus about 10 immediate recruit leads, as well as a stack of responses from the drawing - which was a FREE cooking show. Everyone who marked yes or maybe on the drawing slip - I'm calling to tell them they won! And hopefully book from there.

I handled out recipes to everyone possible who passed the table. When they came over to the table, I asked if they wanted to enter into a drawing for a free cooking show - some said yes, some said no. Some just said, I don't want to enter the drawing I just want to book a show NOW. So, of course, I booked the show.

You usually get a sense about if they are truly interested in booking on the spot or not. And if they are interested - go with it. It's never "hurt" me by booking on the spot.

What are the fair door prize slips used for?

The fair door prize slips are used as a way for guests to enter into a raffle or drawing for a prize at a Pampered Chef fair or event.

How do I fill out the fair door prize slips?

To fill out the fair door prize slips, simply write your name, contact information, and any other requested information on the slip. Make sure to fill it out legibly and completely to ensure you are entered into the drawing correctly.

Can I enter more than once on the fair door prize slips?

No, each guest is only allowed to enter once on the fair door prize slips. This ensures fairness and gives everyone an equal chance to win.

What types of prizes can be won through the fair door prize slips?

The prizes available through the fair door prize slips can vary, but they typically include Pampered Chef products or gift certificates to be used towards Pampered Chef purchases.

When will the winners of the fair door prize slips be announced?

The winners of the fair door prize slips will typically be announced at the end of the Pampered Chef fair or event. Make sure to stick around to see if you are a lucky winner!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jodiga1