• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Demo Ideas for a Girls' Dance Team Fundraiser

In summary, for a girls' dance team fundraiser, we recommend easy and crowd-pleasing recipes such as dips, appetizers, and desserts. We also have a variety of healthy options available, including gluten-free and low-calorie options. To make the demo interactive and engaging, you can involve the girls in the preparation and serving of the food and have a Q&A session. For recommended Pampered Chef products, our mix and chop, food chopper, and stoneware are great options. To promote the fundraiser and attract more attendees, utilize social media, create eye-catching flyers, reach out to local businesses, and collaborate with other organizations.
rudy31
Hi all - I know this may have been addressed before, but I am new to chefsuccess so please bear with me! I have an upcoming fundraiser for a girls' dance team school (ages 4 - 14) and am looking for good ideas "demo wise" for a cooking show fundraiser. I figure it'll be an "open house" setup since there will be a lot of parents/kids. Any suggestions on what to premake / set up would be greatly appreciated - thanks! : )

first, do a batter bowl fundraiser with just the team. PM me for details. THEN, as they each sell 1-2 of the prepared bowls, they take catalogs and disperse them through the community, and then finish up with a open house. I did something similar for a PTA and it was a 3K show!

For the open house, premake brownie bites that they can decorate with an EAD, then a veggie tray, and demo CHOCOLATE. Good luck!

Thanks so much for your ideas - these are great! I will e-mail about the batter bowl fundraiser.

1. What types of recipes do you recommend for a girls' dance team fundraiser?

We recommend easy and crowd-pleasing recipes such as dips, appetizers, and desserts. These can easily be prepped and served at the fundraiser.

2. Can you provide any healthy options for the fundraiser?

Absolutely! We have a variety of recipes that can cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences, including gluten-free and low-calorie options.

3. How can we make the demo interactive and engaging for the girls?

One idea is to have the girls participate in the demo by helping with the preparation or serving of the food. You can also have a Q&A session where they can ask questions about the recipes or kitchen tools.

4. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are recommended for the fundraiser?

We have a range of products that would be perfect for a fundraiser, such as our mix and chop, food chopper, and stoneware. These products make cooking and prep easier and more efficient.

5. Can you provide any tips for promoting the fundraiser and getting more attendees?

Utilize social media and create eye-catching flyers to promote the event. You can also reach out to local businesses and offer to provide food for their events in exchange for promoting the fundraiser. Collaborating with other local organizations can also help attract more attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• knpfaff
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pc ri lisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
Replies