• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Dec Consultant Promo

In summary, it is likely that your November shows submitted in December will count towards the December promotion. It is always best to confirm with your upline or the home office to ensure eligibility. Good luck with your shows!
PAMPERED IN MA
I just submitted 2 Nov shows today, those will not count for the Dec promo will they? It says on the bottom of the flyer Dec commissions which it is but I still don't think these shows are going to count..........Does any one know?

Thanks,
P in MA

If you submitted them in December, they WILL count towards the December incentive. :D

It shouldMost of the consultant bonuses and promos are based not on the date of the show but rather on the date of submission to the home office. I had two shows this past Thanksgiving weekend and there was no way to close them before the end of the month. Both closed on Thursday morning. My odd luck one caught me at 6:45 a.m. to close hers and the other did it via e-mail by 10 a.m.
Per the bottom of the flyer it does not say anything discounting any shows from November that are submitted to the home office in December as not counting toward the incentive.
I think you should be safe in thinking the November shows submitted in December will count.

Sometimes the requirements for a promotion are that the shows be held and submitted during a particular time period. In this case it only says submitted in December so any November sales that are submitted in December count for this promotion.

They are always specific about the qualifications for any promotion and we just need to read the fine print. ;)

Hi P in MA,

Congratulations on submitting your two November shows! I understand your concern about whether they will count towards the December promotion. According to the flyer, it does state that December commissions will be counted. However, it may be best to confirm with your upline or the home office to ensure that your shows will be counted towards the promotion. It's always better to be safe than sorry. I hope this helps and good luck with your shows!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through an existing consultant's website or contact the company directly. You will need to purchase a starter kit and agree to the consultant agreement to get started.

2. What is the Dec Consultant Promo?

The Dec Consultant Promo is a special promotion offered to consultants during the month of December. It typically includes discounted products and bonuses for reaching certain sales goals.

3. Who is eligible for the Dec Consultant Promo?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible for the Dec Consultant Promo. This includes consultants who have signed up in the current month or prior month, as long as they have met their minimum sales requirement.

4. Can I combine the Dec Consultant Promo with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Dec Consultant Promo cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can use your consultant discount to purchase products at a discounted price and still earn your Dec Consultant Promo rewards.

5. How do I track my progress for the Dec Consultant Promo?

You can track your progress for the Dec Consultant Promo through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. It will show you how much you have sold and how close you are to reaching your sales goals for the promo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • pckrissy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies