• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About "Benefits and a Half" in Jan.

In summary, the "Benefits and a Half" promotion for January at Pampered Chef offers a half-priced item for every $75 spent, as well as additional perks and discounts for hosts and customers. To qualify, a purchase of $75 or more must be made through a party, individual, or online order. The half-priced item for this year is the Quick Cooker Deluxe Set. The promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons, but the half-priced item does count towards the $75 purchase. There are some exclusions and limitations, such as the promotion only being valid for January orders and certain products being excluded.
britishchef
What does the booking benefit consist of if the host special is benefits and a half? :)

they usually offer a product selection for the past host

If it's benefits and a half, then the host would receive 1.5 times the free product value.

But since the January specials haven't been announced yet, it's all just speculation.

ClarificationFirst of all, I wouldn't be advertising this special yet, as it has not been officially announced by HO. January seems to traditionally be a "bonus" month for hosts, but no guarantee as to what it will be.

As far as the "booking benefit" goes, last year (which was the first under the new host program), there was a SMALL product available at 60% off to the host and the originating host. Last year, it was a set of towels for Valentine's Day ("Sweetheart Towels"...boy, were those a hit!). You could only get these by hosting a show or by being a guest and spending $50 (the amount back then).

The other item was the dessert plates.

HTH!

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I can assure you that the booking benefit for the host special is definitely worth it! Not only will the host receive amazing benefits for hosting a party, but they will also receive an additional half of those benefits as a thank you for booking future parties. It's a win-win situation for both the host and the consultant! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy hosting! :)

Related to Question About "Benefits and a Half" in Jan.

1. What are the "Benefits and a Half" for Jan?

The "Benefits and a Half" in Jan refer to the special promotion that Pampered Chef offers during the month of January. This promotion includes a half-priced item for every $75 you spend, as well as additional perks and discounts for hosts and customers.

2. How do I qualify for the "Benefits and a Half" promotion?

To qualify for the "Benefits and a Half" promotion, you simply need to make a purchase of $75 or more during the month of January. This can be done through a party order, individual order, or online order.

3. What is the half-priced item that I can choose from?

The half-priced item available for the "Benefits and a Half" promotion changes each year. This year, the half-priced item is the Quick Cooker Deluxe Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot, and Quick Cooker Silicone Rack.

4. Can I combine the "Benefits and a Half" promotion with other discounts or coupons?

No, the "Benefits and a Half" promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons. However, the half-priced item does count towards your $75 purchase for the promotion.

5. Are there any exclusions or limitations for the "Benefits and a Half" promotion?

Yes, there are a few exclusions and limitations for the "Benefits and a Half" promotion. The promotion is only valid for orders placed in January and cannot be applied to previous purchases. It also cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons, and certain products may be excluded from the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • workingontwo