• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying Requirements for Consultants: What You Need to Know

In summary, to qualify as a consultant, one must either have 4 shows or $1250 in sales. There are different levels of PC dollars for qualifying in the first 30 days and 90 days, with extra bonuses if the requirements are met within the first 30 days. Additionally, new consultants can earn PC dollars for recruiting other consultants. If someone signs up between September 17 and today, the last day to get the bonus Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set is by the end of November. The qualifying period is based on the date of application but due to the time it takes to receive the kit, extra days are given.
RuthV
Can someone refresh my memory please! What does a consultant need to qualify? I've tried looking up the info but I've had a rough weekend(my grandmother had a heart attack Friday so I've been kinda scatterbrained). WHat does a consultant get when she/he qualifies? Any P.C. dollars? I have a friend who is thinking of joining my team and I'm drawing a blank at the moment.

They need either 4 shows or $1250 in sales. If they do that in the first 90 days they get PC bucks, if it is in the first 30 days those are about doubled. If she signed right now she would also get the app plates and caddy, and you would get $100.

HTH

To qualify they need 4 shows or $1250 in sales.
Different levels of PC dollars for qualifying in 30 days and 90 days
30 days
Earn AN ADDITIONAL 50 PC dollars for EVERY 4 Shows submitted in
your first 30 days (100 PC dollars total).
n Earn AN ADDITIONAL 50 PC dollars for EVERY $1,250 in commissionable
sales submitted in your first 30 days (100 PC dollars total).
n Earn AN ADDITIONAL 100 PC dollars for EVERY new Consultant you
recruit in your first 30 days* (150 PC dollars total).
90 days
Earn 50 PC dollars for EVERY 4 Shows submitted.
n Earn 50 PC dollars for EVERY $1,250 in commissionable sales submitted.
n BONUS! Earn AN ADDITIONAL 100 PC dollars for EVERY $5,000 in
commissionable sales submitted.
n Earn 50 PC dollars for EVERY new Consultant you recruit.*
n BONUS! Earn AN ADDITIONAL 100 PC dollars for EVERY
3 new Consultants you recruit.*

Plus· Our new Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set when they qualify by Nov. 30!

Kodeysmom said:
Plus· Our new Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set when they qualify by Nov. 30!
If they signed between September 17 and today.

So today is the last day that a consultant can sign up and get the Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set if she qualifies by the end of November?

Yep.rassafrackin minimums

I signed up around Sept. 12, but my kit & etc. did not come until after the 17th; my first show was scheduled for Sept. 27.

They list my 30-day anniversary as Oct. 22 - will I get that bonus appetizer plates & caddy for qualifying by Nov? I guess I am not clear on if it is based on my application date or on when they consider me a consultant... anyone have any input?

pregochef said:
I signed up around Sept. 12, but my kit & etc. did not come until after the 17th; my first show was scheduled for Sept. 27.

They list my 30-day anniversary as Oct. 22 - will I get that bonus appetizer plates & caddy for qualifying by Nov? I guess I am not clear on if it is based on my application date or on when they consider me a consultant... anyone have any input?

Sorry, you had to SIGN within those dates. But don't worry, you got a TON of other stuff!!!! Congratulations!

Qualifying
pregochef said:

If you qualify by 10/31, you will get the SS 8" saute pan. You should've also gotten the 29 minutes cookbook with your kit. I signed the same day you did, that's what I got for qualifying.

HTH

pregochef said:

Because of the time it takes to get your kit they give you extra days for your 30/90 day qualifying period. You are a "Consultant" from the time you sign up, however you are not "qualified" until either the 4 shows or $1250 in sales are submitted.

Congratulations to you and good luck with your business

Related to Qualifying Requirements for Consultants: What You Need to Know

1. What are the requirements for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and legally reside in the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada. You must also have a valid Social Security number or Social Insurance number.

2. Do I need to have any prior experience or skills to become a consultant?

No prior experience or skills are required to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the necessary training and resources to help you succeed.

3. How much does it cost to become a consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $109 to $259 and include essential business tools and products to help you start your business.

4. Are there any ongoing requirements to maintain my consultant status?

Yes, to maintain your consultant status, you must submit a minimum of $150 in sales every three months. This ensures that you stay active and continue to receive all the benefits of being a consultant, such as discounts on products and access to training and events.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the option to sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website. This can be a great way to reach a larger audience and increase your sales. However, you are not allowed to sell Pampered Chef products through third-party websites such as Amazon or eBay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
aleechef
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies