• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purchasing F/W Items at a Discount??

In summary, discounted prices for F/W items are only available to active Pampered Chef consultants. All F/W items are eligible for purchase at a discount and the discount amount varies, usually being 20-25% off the retail price. The discounted price cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. F/W items are available at a discount on a seasonal basis, with occasional sales or promotions throughout the year for specific products.
Meigs
Do we have an opportunity to yet purchase discontinued items, Such as the Seasons Best 2009 at a discounted rate??
How would I do that if it is possible??

HO doesn't always put retiring items on sale. You can order SBRCs on supply order, where they are marked down from the retail price. Otherwise, you can use your consultant discount to order anything. If HO puts items on special for us (usually just SBRCs, not other products), they will send an email spelling out how to order them at the special price.

Thanks Chefann!!!
I was just wondering! Still Pretty new!
I appreciate the help!
=-)

1. Can I purchase F/W items at a discount if I am not a consultant?

Unfortunately, our discounted prices are only available to active Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can become a consultant and enjoy these discounts by signing up through our website or through a current consultant.

2. Are there any restrictions on which F/W items can be purchased at a discount?

No, all F/W items are eligible for purchase at a discount as long as they are available in our current catalog.

3. How much of a discount can I expect when purchasing F/W items?

The discount for F/W items varies, but consultants can typically receive 20-25% off the retail price. The exact discount amount will be listed on the individual product pages.

4. Can I combine the discounted price with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, our discounted prices cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are already heavily discounted for our consultants' benefit.

5. How often are F/W items available at a discount?

F/W items are available at a discount on a seasonal basis, typically during the fall and winter months. However, we may have occasional sales or promotions throughout the year for specific products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindy0116
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shawn3582
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • lisaw