• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pumpkin Dish Sale Extended Into October

However, if all you have to do is add your contact info to any PDF, you can always go to http://www.pdfescape.comThanks for that little, very useful tip!
I just read that too! Love it!:love:

Wish I had gotten this news before my show tonight. I am sure I could have sold several. :(

So, is there a way to add our contact info to this flyer? Or is printing, adding a label and then making copies the only way?

Thanks!
Sandi

sandilou said:
So, is there a way to add our contact info to this flyer? Or is printing, adding a label and then making copies the only way?

Thanks!
Sandi

I'm not sure if I am "allowed" to do this...but I added some fillable squares to the flyer. Not sure why HO doesn't just have this done for their flyers...it really is pretty simple. Took all of 5 minutes

Anyway, you should be able to type your info in using Reader. I made it so the info you type in one box will be repeated in the other 2.

Attachments

• oct_pumpkin_dish_fillable.pdf
    240 KB · Views: 395
jbondr said:
Wish I had gotten this news before my show tonight. I am sure I could have sold several. :(
Follow up with your guests! Morning after calls!

kam said:
I'm not sure if I am "allowed" to do this...but I added some fillable squares to the flyer. Not sure why HO doesn't just have this done for their flyers...it really is pretty simple. Took all of 5 minutes

Anyway, you should be able to type your info in using Reader. I made it so the info you type in one box will be repeated in the other 2.

I wondered that with the pink product flyer. There wasn't even room to add a label!

Thank you! :) How did you do that? Do you need a special program?

Sandi

DebbieJ....THANK YOU for posting this. I hadn't gotten to newswire. I have a friend in the Phillipines who REALLY wanted one, but I had a problem with her CC and she missed it. I was going to break up my set to send to her. We are both grateful to you! Yay!

sandilou said:

Thanks!
Sandi

kam said:

sandilou said:
Thank you! :) How did you do that? Do you need a special program?

Sandi

Kam has the full version of Adobe which allows her to edit PDFs. It's way too expensive for someone like me who doesn't use it professionally.

However, if all you have to do is add your contact info to any PDF, you can always go to http://www.pdfescape.com

Thanks for that little, very useful tip!

Sandi

Related to Pumpkin Dish Sale Extended Into October

1. What are the featured pumpkin dishes included in the extended sale?

The extended pumpkin dish sale includes popular items such as the Pumpkin Shaped Stoneware Mold, Pumpkin Pie Plate, Pumpkin Measuring Cups, Pumpkin Cookie Cutter Set, and the Pumpkin Spice Seasoning Mix.

2. Can I still use my consultant discount on pumpkin dishes during the extended sale?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to pumpkin dishes during the extended sale. However, please note that the consultant discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

3. Are there any new pumpkin dishes being added to the sale in October?

At this time, there are no new pumpkin dishes being added to the sale in October. However, we are always updating our product offerings and will announce any new pumpkin dishes if they become available.

4. Can I purchase pumpkin dishes as gifts during the extended sale?

Yes, you can purchase pumpkin dishes as gifts during the extended sale. They make great gifts for fall weddings, housewarmings, or as a thank you to friends and family.

5. Is there a limit on how many pumpkin dishes I can purchase during the extended sale?

There is no limit on how many pumpkin dishes you can purchase during the extended sale. However, please note that all purchases are subject to availability and some items may sell out quickly. It is recommended to place your order as soon as possible to ensure you get the items you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maragib
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • lakamper
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3