• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Puffs Recipe with Whipped Topping, Powdered Sugar & Pistachios

In summary, to make the puffs recipe with whipped topping, you will need puff pastry sheets, whipped topping, powdered sugar, and chopped pistachios. You can also use a different type of topping, such as whipped cream or cream cheese frosting. This recipe makes 12-16 puffs, and you can substitute the pistachios with other nuts or omit them. The puffs can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container, but it is best to add the toppings right before serving or reheat them in the oven.
susiescookingcorner
Here are the ingredients that were requested for this recipe:

Puffs:
3/4 c. water
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/4 t. salt
3/4 c. all-purpose flour
3 eggs, lightly beaten

Filling and Topping:
1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/2 c. powdered sugar
1/2 t. Pantry Double Strength Vanilla
1/4 c. prepared chocolate frosting, melted
2 T chopped pistachios

Wow, this recipe sounds delicious! I can't wait to try it out. I love how simple the ingredients are, especially the puffs. I always thought making puffs was complicated, but this recipe seems pretty straightforward. I also like that the filling and topping are made with just a few ingredients, and I'm excited to try the combination of whipped topping, powdered sugar, and chocolate frosting. The addition of chopped pistachios sounds like the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing this recipe!

Hello there! I'm so excited to share with you a delicious recipe for Puffs with Whipped Topping, Powdered Sugar, and Pistachios. Here are the ingredients that you will need to make this tasty treat:- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Pantry Double Strength Vanilla
- 1/4 cup prepared chocolate frosting, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachiosTo start, preheat your oven to 375°F. In a saucepan, combine the water, butter or margarine, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Add in the flour and stir until the mixture forms into a ball. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.Next, gradually stir in the beaten eggs until the mixture is smooth. Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto a greased baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches of space between each puff. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.In a separate bowl, mix together the thawed whipped topping, powdered sugar, and Pantry Double Strength Vanilla. Once the puffs are cooled, cut them in half horizontally and fill with the whipped topping mixture. Drizzle the melted chocolate frosting over the top and sprinkle with chopped pistachios.These puffs are perfect for any occasion and are sure to impress your friends and family. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the puffs recipe with whipped topping?

To make the puffs recipe with whipped topping, you will need 1 package of puff pastry sheets, thawed according to package instructions, 1 cup of whipped topping, 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, and 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Roll out the puff pastry and cut it into desired shapes. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Let the pastries cool before topping with whipped topping, powdered sugar, and pistachios.

2. Can I use a different type of topping instead of whipped topping?

Yes, you can use a different type of topping if desired. Some alternatives to whipped topping include whipped cream, cream cheese frosting, or a homemade custard. Feel free to get creative and use your favorite topping for this recipe.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 12-16 puffs depending on the size of your pastry shapes. You can easily double or triple the recipe for a larger serving size.

4. Can I substitute a different type of nut for the pistachios?

Yes, you can substitute the pistachios with your choice of nuts such as almonds, pecans, or walnuts. You can also omit the nuts altogether if you have a nut allergy or preference.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the puffs ahead of time and store them in an airtight container. However, it is recommended to add the toppings right before serving to maintain freshness and texture. You can also reheat the puffs in the oven for a few minutes before adding the toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies