• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Proinsurance Information for Potential Recruits

In summary, proinsurance is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides liability insurance coverage for independent consultants. It is important for potential recruits as it protects them in case of accidents or incidents during Pampered Chef events or demonstrations. The cost varies but starts at $39 per year and covers liability claims related to events and demonstrations, as well as product liability for Pampered Chef products used. Potential recruits can purchase proinsurance at any time, but it is recommended to do so before hosting events. Proinsurance benefits potential recruits by giving them peace of mind and confidence to run their business without worrying about unexpected expenses.
chefheathero
Does anyone have a flyer or something you use with literature re: ProInsurance? I have a potential recruit who needs to see what kind of insurance benefits are offered before she can consider joining. She doesn't have interent connection to go in and get quotes herself. Help!

Thanks!
Heather

I have my insurance through Pro. They are brokers, not insurance themselves and they offer 5-6 different companies for insurance. She has to call or go to their website (she can do this without being a consultant) and tell them the coverage she needs and they will quote her. All the quotes are personalized so there really isn't any general info you can give her.

I have medical, dental, vision and prescriptions through them. All are different companies. It's easy to keep track of because I have a different card for the first three and the same card for prescriptions as my medical.

Good luck with your recruit!

Thanks so much for the info. I'll pass their phone number along to her.

Related to Proinsurance Information for Potential Recruits

1. What is proinsurance and why is it important for potential recruits?

Proinsurance is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides liability insurance coverage for independent consultants. It is important for potential recruits because it protects them in case of any accidents or incidents that may occur during their Pampered Chef events or demonstrations.

2. How much does proinsurance cost for potential recruits?

The cost of proinsurance for potential recruits varies depending on the coverage limit chosen. However, the basic coverage starts at $39 per year.

3. What does proinsurance cover for potential recruits?

Proinsurance covers liability claims related to Pampered Chef events and demonstrations, such as accidents or injuries that may occur to guests, or damage to property. It also includes product liability coverage for any Pampered Chef products used during events.

4. Can potential recruits purchase proinsurance at any time?

Yes, potential recruits can purchase proinsurance at any time. However, it is recommended to purchase it before hosting any Pampered Chef events or demonstrations to ensure coverage from the start.

5. How does proinsurance benefit potential recruits?

Proinsurance provides peace of mind for potential recruits by protecting them from potential liability claims that may arise during Pampered Chef events. It also gives them the confidence to run their business without worrying about unexpected expenses from accidents or damages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oracle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmelody
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • ShelbyMichalek