• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Products to Take to Ntl Federation of the Blind Convention

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for the Ntl Federation of the Blind Convention. They have a range of kitchen tools and gadgets, including the Quick Slice Mandoline and Flexible Cutting Mats, that make cooking and meal prep more accessible for those with visual impairments. They also have a line of Adapted Tools specifically designed for individuals with visual impairments, such as the Easy Read Measuring Cups and Talking Kitchen Scale. These products can be purchased at the convention, where there will also be product demonstrations and representatives available to answer questions. For meal preparation for large groups, the Manual Food Processor and Scoop and Spread are recommended. Attendees can also receive a special discount on these products at the convention.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
I was just invited to have a booth at a convention for visually impaired people. They want me to hold a fundraiser for the Federation and have some hands on products at my table. SO, I need some help with what to take and some ideas for uses that would cater to the blind. (I believe that everyone from people who can’t see at all to the caretakers of the blind will be in attendance.)

The first thing I thought of was the New Smooth Edge Can Opener. It’s super easy and everyone can use it! Any other ideas?

Off the top of my head:
Food Chopper- You can finely dice/chop without having to see/feel what you are doing with a knife.
Cutting Board(s) - the silicone edges have the measure marks too.
and our glass prep/batter bowls with the notched measure marks on the outside.

Food chopper

Not the measuring tools b/c visually impaired (and those of us who should get glasses!!) can't read the numbers.

Cook's tools/nylon tools b/c they have unique shapes.

Small saute or other cookware.

Really, a lot of the products will work for your display. Most of what we have makes kitchen time easier for most people.

You should be able to do a little online research for aiding the visually impaired with adjusting to a home environment, even retrofitting, to give you ideas of the obstacles they face. And it would help you to become more familiar with their preferred lingo.

Pantry items! I'd think the pre-mised seasoning blends and rubs would be ideal for someone who would have trouble measuring and searching for a lot of little bottles.

All awesome ideas! Thank you, keep them coming...

1. What products can I bring to the Ntl Federation of the Blind Convention?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of products that are perfect for the Ntl Federation of the Blind Convention. Some popular options include our Quick Slice Mandoline, which makes slicing and dicing fruits and vegetables easier, and our Flexible Cutting Mats, which are lightweight and easy to transport. We also have a range of kitchen tools and gadgets that are designed to make cooking and meal prep more accessible for people with visual impairments.

2. Are there any products specifically designed for people with visual impairments?

Yes, we have a line of products called "Adapted Tools" that are designed specifically for individuals with visual impairments. These tools are larger, have tactile markings, and are easier to grip and use for those with limited vision. Some popular Adapted Tools include our Easy Read Measuring Cups and our Talking Kitchen Scale.

3. Can I purchase these products at the convention?

Yes, we will have a booth set up at the convention where you can purchase our products. We will also have product demonstrations and representatives available to answer any questions you may have about our products.

4. Are there any products that can help with meal preparation for large groups at the convention?

Absolutely! Our Manual Food Processor is a great option for quickly chopping and mixing ingredients for large meals. Our Scoop and Spread also makes spreading condiments and dips onto sandwiches and other foods easier and more efficient.

5. Can I get a discount on these products for attending the convention?

Yes, we offer a special discount for attendees of the Ntl Federation of the Blind Convention. Be sure to stop by our booth to learn more about our convention-exclusive deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JT'S_COOKIN
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefruthie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates