• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Everyonewe in the Uk Are Getting the Stainless Pans as Part of

In summary, the conversation was about deciding between purchasing a skillet or a small saute pan as part of the new season's products in the UK. The dilemma was whether to choose the piece suitable for shows or the one suitable for home use. Some participants preferred the skillet for its versatility and potential for more use at home, while others suggested going for what will be most used at home. Overall, the consensus was to prioritize purchasing the piece that will be used most at home.
janej76
Silver Member
Hi Everyone

We in the UK are getting the stainless pans as part of our new season's products - yey! I have some PC £££ss to spend, but not a lot. And I can't decide what to do.

Here's my dilemma:

I would like a skillet to use at home, as I don't have a pan this size and would use it all the time. However it's gonna be big and clumpy to take to shows.

The small saute pan would be easy to transport but I'd never use at home as it's the same size as the exec one and I use that one.

So do you go for the piece suitable for shows, or the piece suitable for home use!!??

Re: Stainless
janej76 said:
Hi EveryoneWe in the UK are getting the stainless pans as part of our new season's products - yey! I have some PC £££ss to spend, but not a lot. And I can't decide what to do.Here's my dilemma:I would like a skillet to use at home, as I don't have a pan this size and would use it all the time. However it's gonna be big and clumpy to take to shows.The small saute pan would be easy to transport but I'd never use at home as it's the same size as the exec one and I use that one.It can also be used for big OR small cooking - so I also feel like you get more bang for your buck all the way around.So do you go for the piece suitable for shows, or the piece suitable for home use!!??
My 2 cents...Suitable for homeI use the large stainless for shows and don't find that it is unusually difficult to haul around

Re: StainlessIMHO, a skillet that you'll use for home will allow you to experiment and fall in love with the stainless steel. The more you love it, the more you'll talk about it. If you've got PC £££s to spend, I'd go for the more expensive piece. You can always purchase the saute pan or earn it by hosting your own catalog show later.

Re: StainlessI would say get what you will use. I don't like ss at all, so the only one I own is a small saute pan that I earned for free. I don't even take it to my shows anymore since I have never sold ANY ss. So, if you will USE the large skillet, I would go for it.

Re: Stainless
KellyTheChef said:
I would say get what you will use. I don't like ss at all, so the only one I own is a small saute pan that I earned for free. I don't even take it to my shows anymore since I have never sold ANY ss. So, if you will USE the large skillet, I would go for it.

I agree with you, Kelly. Not a fan of the SS, and I do have a different brand of SS at home that I love. I do, however, love the Exec.:love:

Re: StainlessCan I ask why you're not a fan of the SS?

Re: StainlessI always buy what I will use at home

Re: StainlessWhat type of things do you like to cook and plan to in the skillet? That answer might change whether you want SS or the Executive for a skillet. I personally like the nonstick skillet and saute pan, but use SS for everything else. I bought the SS small saucepan to take with me to shows since I already had the executive saute pan, that way I can show the 2 lines and not have it weigh a lot. (The SS small saucepan was on our supply order form, though so I got it that way...not sure if you have the same access.)

Re: StainlessI've been thinking of getting a skillet for a while, so was going to get the exec. When the stainless was announced at leadership, I thought it might be an idea to get the SS one so at least I have a piece of stainless to talk about it! I read all the things you guys make in it and thought it was a useful size to have at home... i hate deciding!

Re: StainlessGet what you'll use at home.I almost NEVER use the saute pan at shows ... I need something that will make enough food for a crowd.I prefer the stainless pots and pans over the skillets ... but I do use the 10 inch skillet more than I thought I would now that I have the set.

Re: StainlessI too say go for what you will use at home. I take the 12" Skillet and Lid to every show and have at least one host each month purchase cookware, and at least 2 guests per month purchase a peice or more (usually NOT the 8" saute). I don't use the saute pan at home unless I need to saute something. I use the square griddle to make eggs (we like them over-medium) and I use the skillets and sauce pans for everything else.

I am also not a fan of Stainless, I just LOVE the ease of my Executive and won't switch, but it is a personal preference.

But definetely get what you will use at home.

1. What are the benefits of the stainless pans in the UK promotion?

The stainless pans in the UK promotion offer several benefits, including durability, even heat distribution, and easy cleanup. They are also compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction.

2. Can the stainless pans be used in the oven?

Yes, the stainless pans can be used in the oven up to a temperature of 425°F. However, the lids are not oven-safe.

3. Are the stainless pans dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stainless pans are dishwasher safe. However, handwashing is recommended for longer-lasting use.

4. What sizes are included in the stainless pan set?

The stainless pan set includes a 10-inch skillet, a 3-quart sauté pan, and a 6-quart stockpot with lids.

5. Can I use metal utensils with the stainless pans?

Yes, the stainless pans are safe to use with metal utensils. However, using non-metal utensils can help prolong the life of the pans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lindy0116
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • NOLA RN