• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Products, Supplies and Clothing for Sale~

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality and durable kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and accessories for cooking and entertaining. They also have pantry items, cookbooks, and party supplies available for purchase. Pampered Chef also offers branded clothing and accessories. Their products can be easily ordered online, through a consultant, or by hosting a party.
Stoney5
Silver Member
Small Caddy (Black)
Stainless Spoon
HWC Ribbon Stencils
HWC Clips
Nylon Tongs
Stoneware Trivet (Wooden)
Pastry Blender (old)
BBQ Turner (old)
Square Bread Tube
Patriotic Stoneware Heart Mold
25th Anniversary Tote Bag
2005 Conference Bag (Messenger Bag)
2006 Conference Bag (Messenger Bag)
Conference Mug
Kid's PC Tshirt Red XL 18-20 (shrunk some)
Empowering Woman Magazines
and MORE... email me for the current products list and pricing.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Karla Stoney

Last edited:
Hi Karla I have sent you an email, I would like to get some of these from you.

Thanks

Karla, I sent an email too!

Hello,

I just sent you an e-mail as well.

Donna

Do you have the bread tube anymore?

bread tube
blondeinpcola said:
Do you have the bread tube anymore?

I have the square bread tube available.

Karla

I'm interested in the cookbook and the stoneware carrier, but need to know the cost of shipping before I can commit to the purchase.

ok. whatever usps.com would charge. just plug in my zip (76131) and your zip and I will use the actual shipping charges it states. It shouldn't weigh very much but maybe put 3 lbs or so for weight (after packing it)

1. What types of products do you offer for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and accessories designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Our products range from knives and cutting boards to stoneware and small appliances. We also have a selection of pantry items and cookbooks available for purchase.

2. Are your products high quality and durable?

Yes, all of our products are made with the highest quality materials and are built to last. We take great pride in the durability and functionality of our products, and we stand behind them with a satisfaction guarantee. Many of our products also come with a warranty for added peace of mind.

3. Can I purchase supplies for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, we offer a variety of supplies for hosting a Pampered Chef party, including invitations, order forms, and recipe cards. These items can be purchased separately or as part of a party package. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having fun with friends and family.

4. Do you offer any clothing or apparel for sale?

Yes, we have a selection of Pampered Chef branded clothing and accessories available for purchase. These items are perfect for showing off your love for cooking and entertaining, and they make great gifts for fellow Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

5. Can I order Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can easily order Pampered Chef products online through our website. Simply browse our catalog and add items to your cart, then proceed to checkout to complete your purchase. You can also place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies