• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Mango Confetti Salsa: Demo Guides for New Consultants

In summary, a Product Demo Guide is a comprehensive guide with all necessary information and step-by-step instructions for showcasing Pampered Chef products during a demonstration. It is user-friendly and can be customized for individual demonstrations. Guides are available for all products and can be obtained through the consultant website, team leader, customer service, or mobile app.
Bowlersbus
New Consultant here just made my 90day mark and am thrilled!!

I am trying to locate other demo guides.
I can easily find the current ones on Consultant Corner.
But being new I would like to access older ones.....Mango Confetti Salsa
for example

Very helpful for me a newbie - I love how it gives shopping list, and suggestions. Basically holds your hand.

HELP?

Thanks in advance

Michelle

Thanks for the Salsa guide link...

anyone know where I can find others - more than the current 4-6 ones?

Hi Michelle, congratulations on making your 90-day mark! That's a great accomplishment. To access older demo guides, you can go to the Consultant Corner website and click on the "Resources" tab. From there, select "Demo Guides" and you will see a list of all the available demo guides. You can use the search bar to type in "Mango Confetti Salsa" and it should bring up the guide you are looking for. Additionally, you can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants in your area to see if they have any older demo guides that they can share with you. They may have saved them from previous seasons and can provide you with a copy. Hope this helps and best of luck with your business!

1. What is a Product Demo Guide?

A Product Demo Guide is a comprehensive guide that contains all the necessary information and step-by-step instructions for showcasing Pampered Chef products during a demonstration. It includes tips, tricks, and suggestions for using the products effectively and efficiently to achieve the best results.

2. How do I use a Product Demo Guide?

The Product Demo Guide is designed to be user-friendly and easy to follow. Simply read through the guide before your demonstration to familiarize yourself with the products and the demonstration process. During the demonstration, use the guide as a reference to ensure you are showcasing the products correctly and highlighting their unique features and benefits.

3. Are Product Demo Guides available for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Product Demo Guides are available for all Pampered Chef products. Our goal is to provide our consultants with all the necessary tools and resources to effectively demonstrate our products to their customers.

4. Can I customize a Product Demo Guide for my specific demonstration?

Yes, the Product Demo Guides are customizable. You can add your own personal touch and adapt the guide to fit your demonstration style and audience. This will help make the demonstration more engaging and tailored to your customers' needs.

5. How can I obtain a Product Demo Guide?

Product Demo Guides are available for download on the Pampered Chef consultant website. You can also request a hard copy from your team leader or by contacting our customer service team. Additionally, you can access the guides through our mobile app, which is available for both iOS and Android devices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies