• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Receive a New Product or Need to Ship it Back for an Adjustment?

So we only would have the expense of sending back the lid (which wouldn't cost much to mail back). Oh well, I've been asking for that for over 3 years, guess it won't happen.Maybe if you called back and had your reference # and told them it was only the lid?? Wonder if they'd "change" so you'd only have to do that??Let us know.
Pedey
I did my first one today - online. For a DCB. It said that it didn't need to be returned. I used the customer's address in the adjustment - does that mean they'll just ship her a whole new one? So she can keep them both!? And my work is done!!??

Also - I did one a minute later for myself - and it said to mail it back (pineapple wedger) with a print out of the screen. So I pay the shipping?

Thanks!

In the first case, yep, your job is done, and the customer will get to keep both. In the second case, if you pineapple wedger was on a show that was shipped over 30 days ago, then yes, you will have to pay for it to be returned. How did the pineapple wedger break, just curious?

The wedger didn't actually break - the cover did. At one of my shows I had a guest use it to cut a pineapple & when my recruiter did it, she had them finish it off on the base - just elevated it enough to force it through the bottom of the pineapple. So I did that, too. I explained to the guest to line the blade up with the holes - but she missed & sliced right trough my base. Not a big deal for storage - but when you cut a pineapple on it now the juice all leaks out the bottom. I'm not concerned about it enough to pay for the shipping, though.

Pedey said:
The wedger didn't actually break - the cover did. At one of my shows I had a guest use it to cut a pineapple & when my recruiter did it, she had them finish it off on the base - just elevated it enough to force it through the bottom of the pineapple. So I did that, too. I explained to the guest to line the blade up with the holes - but she missed & sliced right trough my base. Not a big deal for storage - but when you cut a pineapple on it now the juice all leaks out the bottom. I'm not concerned about it enough to pay for the shipping, though.
Just buy the lid on a replacement order. It is $3. Much cheaper than sending the whole thing back. You may want to call and cancel the adjustment, so they don't send a new one before they get the old one.

You should be able to get a replacement part. But that will cost $3 - free shipping. As far as the sliced one demoing at shows- it's a good example to show folks what NOT to do with it at a show. :D

Thanks, guys! How do I do a replacement order?

Figured it out in P3. THANK YOU!!

This is another case, I wish we had option on on-line adjustment to say, it's just the LID not the wedger that's the problem.

So we only would have the expense of sending back the lid (which wouldn't cost much to mail back).

Oh well, I've been asking for that for over 3 years, guess it won't happen.

Maybe if you called back and had your reference # and told them it was only the lid?? Wonder if they'd "change" so you'd only have to do that??

Let us know.

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
This is another case, I wish we had option on on-line adjustment to say, it's just the LID not the wedger that's the problem.

So we only would have the expense of sending back the lid (which wouldn't cost much to mail back).

Oh well, I've been asking for that for over 3 years, guess it won't happen.

Maybe if you called back and had your reference # and told them it was only the lid?? Wonder if they'd "change" so you'd only have to do that??

Let us know.

Lisa

You can just request the lid. If it's something that appears in the replacement parts lists, you can use the item # that is listed on that. You just click on the "add item" button to the right of the list of the items from the show, and enter in the replacement parts order.

I've had success w/ doing that many times.

I know you can order the lid as a replacement part..........which I shouldn't have to and neither should my customer if it's under warranty. What I'm saying is I wish when we did an ADJUSTMENT on line for a product for a customer for Pineapple wedger and only part that was the issue was the lid........that we could specify return or adjustment was ONLY FOR THE LID and not the entire product. And then customer would ONLY have to return the Lid, which is the problem and not have to pay extra shipping to send a good product back, KWIM??

Sorry to vent about this, but I've asked and asked about this, have emailed, called, had director suggest to no avail. Or get the adjustment #, and STILL have to call, as like with a COOKWARE set, there was 1 piece that was actually the lid of a pan in the 7 PC set that had issues, and NO way was I or my customer sending ENTIRE SET back, which is what PC wanted,

Or say the stupid BB's which I seem to do adjustments at EVERY show, I wish I could say, Bowl is fine, it's the LID not the entire BB. Acutally want I want to say is: :grumpy: It's the STUPID CHEAP PIECE OF CRAP LID YOU ARE SAYING is a lid that's the problem!!

I shouldn't and neither should my customers have to pay to send back a bigger thing like a batter bowl, mandoline or whatever, if there's a problem with ONE part of it.

Of Course, that's JMHO.

Going to bed now, maybe I'm just :grumpy: & :indif: as I've had about 10 hours sleep in past 48 hours.

Lisa

Last edited:
babywings76 said:
You can just request the lid. If it's something that appears in the replacement parts lists, you can use the item # that is listed on that. You just click on the "add item" button to the right of the list of the items from the show, and enter in the replacement parts order.I've had success w/ doing that many times.
Lisa/ChefBear said:
I know you can order the lid as a replacement part..........which I shouldn't have to and neither should my customer if it's under warranty. What I'm saying is I wish when we did an ADJUSTMENT on line for a product for a customer for Pineapple wedger and only part that was the issue was the lid........that we could specify return or adjustment was ONLY FOR THE LID and not the entire product. And then customer would ONLY have to return the Lid, which is the problem and not have to pay extra shipping to send a good product back, KWIM??Sorry to vent about this, but I've asked and asked about this, have emailed, called, had director suggest to no avail. Or get the adjustment #, and STILL have to call, as like with a COOKWARE set, there was 1 piece that was actually the lid of a pan in the 7 PC set that had issues, and NO way was I or my customer sending ENTIRE SET back, which is what PC wanted, Or say the stupid BB's which I seem to do adjustments at EVERY show, I wish I could say, Bowl is fine, it's the LID not the entire BB. Acutally want I want to say is: :grumpy: It's the STUPID CHEAP PIECE OF CRAP LID YOU ARE SAYING is a lid that's the problem!!I shouldn't and neither should my customers have to pay to send back a bigger thing like a batter bowl, mandoline or whatever, if there's a problem with ONE part of it.Of Course, that's JMHO. Going to bed now, maybe I'm just :grumpy: & :indif: as I've had about 10 hours sleep in past 48 hours.Lisa
What I was speaking of is submitting online adjustments. If it is an item that has a replacement parts number, you can use that number on the online adjustment. You click "add item" and enter it in. Try it out...it does work. I've done this specifically for BB lids.

What is a product adjustment?

A product adjustment is a process in which a customer can request a replacement or refund for a Pampered Chef product that is defective or damaged.

How do I request a product adjustment?

To request a product adjustment, you can either contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 or submit a request through your online account. You will need to provide information about the product and the reason for the adjustment.

What is the timeframe for requesting a product adjustment?

We recommend that you request a product adjustment within 30 days of receiving your order. However, we understand that issues may arise after this timeframe and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Do I need to return the product for a replacement or refund?

In most cases, we do not require the product to be returned for a replacement or refund. However, our customer service team may request for the product to be returned if necessary.

What if the product is no longer available?

If the product is no longer available, we will offer a comparable replacement or a store credit for the amount paid for the product. Our customer service team will work with you to find the best solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlessedWifeMommy