• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prize Drawing Slips

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
I saw one on here that rated interest 1-10 instead of yes, no, and maybe. That way it is easier to determine whether they were close to saying maybe but didn't. I would give information to anyone who checked any number but a one!!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
pamperedangel06 said:
I'll email you one that I got from Pasty Mc Govern. I can't figure out how to attach

When you want to attach a file you hit Reply to Thread, scroll down to Additional Options, click the Manage Attachments button and follow the directions from there to upload your file.

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Here's mine

I like it because in the end, the door is always open! I also tell the guests that if don't fill it out completely, and I draw their name, they won't win! That usually gets every question answered!!!

Attachments

• Drawing Slip jpeg.jpg
    Drawing Slip jpeg.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 417

stacieka

Nov 9, 2005
nikked said:
I like it because in the end, the door is always open! I also tell the guests that if don't fill it out completely, and I draw their name, they won't win! That usually gets every question answered!!!

oooo i like this one!