• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Publisher Flyers 2-to-a-Page: A How-To Guide

In summary, to access the "Printing Publisher Flyers 2-to-a-Page" feature on Publisher, you need to open Publisher and click on the "File" tab, select "Print" from the drop-down menu, and choose "2" from the "Pages per sheet" drop-down menu. You can customize the layout of your 2-to-a-page flyers by selecting "Custom" from the "Pages per sheet" drop-down menu in the print settings. To ensure even spacing and alignment, check the "Print crop marks" option. You can also print different designs on each page by choosing "Custom" from the "Pages per sheet" drop-down menu. Your flyers will be the same size when printed 2-to-a-page
dannyzmom
Gold Member
how do i take a Publuisher flyer and make it so it prints two-to-a-page?

Don't you have to specify the size when you set it up? Sorry, I've only dealt with pub a little bit and don't know all the ins & outs of it.

Got it - I had to open a new file, make the page layout landscape, place two text boxes and then put the info in each text box...just like in WORD

Glad you got it figured out. I'll remember that tip.

carolyn
next time just copy it and then move it down
sometimes i've been lazy and just turned my paper in the printer :)
so one prints the right way and the other is upside down

Related to Printing Publisher Flyers 2-to-a-Page: A How-To Guide

1. How do I access the "Printing Publisher Flyers 2-to-a-Page" feature on Publisher?

To access the "Printing Publisher Flyers 2-to-a-Page" feature on Publisher, follow these steps:
1. Open Publisher and click on the "File" tab.
2. Select "Print" from the drop-down menu.
3. In the print settings, click on the "Multiple copies per sheet" option.
4. Choose "2" from the "Pages per sheet" drop-down menu.
5. Click "Print" to print your flyer in 2-to-a-page format.

2. Can I customize the layout of my 2-to-a-page flyers?

Yes, you can customize the layout of your 2-to-a-page flyers to fit your needs. In the print settings, click on the "Multiple copies per sheet" option and then select "Custom" from the "Pages per sheet" drop-down menu. This will allow you to adjust the number of pages per sheet and the layout of your flyers.

3. How do I ensure that my flyers are evenly spaced and aligned when printing 2-to-a-page?

To ensure that your flyers are evenly spaced and aligned when printing 2-to-a-page, make sure to check the "Print crop marks" option in the print settings. This will add crop marks to your flyer, which will help guide the cutting process and ensure that your flyers are evenly spaced and aligned.

4. Can I print different designs on each page when using the 2-to-a-page feature?

Yes, you can print different designs on each page when using the 2-to-a-page feature. In the print settings, click on the "Multiple copies per sheet" option and then select "Custom" from the "Pages per sheet" drop-down menu. This will allow you to choose which pages you want to print on each sheet.

5. Will my flyers be the same size when printed 2-to-a-page?

Yes, your flyers will be the same size when printed 2-to-a-page. The "Pages per sheet" option in the print settings determines how many pages will be printed on each sheet, but the size of the flyer will remain the same. Make sure to adjust the layout and spacing accordingly to fit your desired size.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • chefjeanine
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
luvmyfamily
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies