• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Out Contact Labels: Tips & Tricks

In summary, to print out contact labels from your Pampered Chef account, log into your account, go to the "My Contacts" tab, select the contacts you want to print labels for, and choose the label size and format. You can customize the information included on your labels and print up to 50 at a time. You can also save your label settings for future use and use any standard printer to print them.
kisrae
Gold Member
Can you print out contact lables? I've been looking and I can't find away. I was hoping that I'm just not looking in the right place.

In pp, yes. In p3, no.

In PP, they're with the reports. The name of the report doesn't include the word "label", so it doesn't look like there are any.

Related to Printing Out Contact Labels: Tips & Tricks

1. How do I print out contact labels from my Pampered Chef account?

To print out contact labels from your Pampered Chef account, follow these steps:

1. Log into your Pampered Chef account.
  2. Click on the "My Contacts" tab.
  3. Select the contacts you want to print labels for by checking the box next to their names.
  4. Click on the "Print" button at the top of the page.
  5. Choose the label size and format you prefer, then click "Print."

2. Can I customize the information included on my contact labels?

Yes, you can customize the information included on your contact labels. When selecting the contacts you want to print labels for, click on the "Customize" button next to the "Print" button. From there, you can choose which fields to include on the labels, such as name, address, phone number, and email.

3. How many contact labels can I print at once?

You can print up to 50 contact labels at once from your Pampered Chef account. If you need to print more than 50, you can select and print them in batches of 50 or less.

4. Can I save my label settings for future use?

Yes, you can save your label settings for future use. After customizing your label settings, click on the "Save" button next to the "Customize" button. This will save your settings for future label printing.

5. What type of printer do I need to print contact labels from my Pampered Chef account?

You can use any standard printer to print contact labels from your Pampered Chef account. Make sure to check the label size and format options to ensure they are compatible with your printer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • byrd1956