• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printable American Cancer Society Party Invites | HWC Fundraiser in April

Thanks CAmom!I ended up with:100 postcards50 giant postcards140 return address labels25 magnet business cards250 business cards10 folded invitationsSticky notessmall stampAll of this for under $20 including processing and shipping! Man I love all the free stuff you can find! Those Help Whip Cancer postcards alone are worth the $20! Thank for all... Thanks CAmom!
its_me_susan
Does anyone have any invites they've made that can be printed out for a Am. Cancer Soc party invitation? I have one in April, using April specials, but it will be a fundraiser... I need invites.

Help Whip Cancer fundraiser inviteI just bought some postcards from Merrill and they are very nice.They also put your information on them. They were 50 cards for $18.00.

its_me_susan said:
Does anyone have any invites they've made that can be printed out for a Am. Cancer Soc party invitation? I have one in April, using April specials, but it will be a fundraiser... I need invites.
I got mine from Vista Print. You can get 50 postcard invites for shipping (about 4.99) Pink ribbon and all. You personalize to your liking. I have a photo uploaded for ideas. HTH

CAmomCookin4U said:
I got mine from Vista Print. You can get 50 postcard invites for shipping (about 4.99) Pink ribbon and all. You personalize to your liking. I have a photo uploaded for ideas. HTH

Could you please repost your photo... I can't find it and would really like to do this! Thanks!

GourmetGirl said:
Could you please repost your photo... I can't find it and would really like to do this! Thanks!
Look under photo's and it's on page one. I don't know how to attach it in my post. The line right below reply to thread above says Photos all the way to the right. Click there. When you get to the photos click on PC Related then you'll see it HTH:)

Last edited:
Thanks CAmom! Found it! How'd you get it for free? Also, I'd love your feedback on what I am thinking of doing for mine... TIA!

Attachments

• Postcard.jpg
    Postcard.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 421
Hwc
GourmetGirl said:
Thanks CAmom! Found it! How'd you get it for free? Also, I'd love your feedback on what I am thinking of doing for mine... TIA!

WOW that is GREAT! I may have to borrow it.:D To get them free just log onto vistaprint.com then look under free products. You can actually get about $130 free for $20 postage. If you get stuck you can call me or PM me with your # I'll walk you through it. I Love vista print:D

I found it by googling free postcards and vistaprint. when i chose the free postcards, it took away my free folded note cards and free flat notecards :( I still am making personal business cards, a stamp with name, consultant # and website and sticky notes, so that's not too bad for $21 in postage :) Thanks for your help!

GourmetGirl said:
I found it by googling free postcards and vistaprint. when i chose the free postcards, it took away my free folded note cards and free flat notecards :( I still am making personal business cards, a stamp with name, consultant # and website and sticky notes, so that's not too bad for $21 in postage :) Thanks for your help!
Don't give up there are more hidden ones. I can try to e-mail you what they sent me. I buy every couple of months:D

Looking forward to that email from you! I love finding all the great free stuff :)

So I've found about $90 of stuff for $36 processing and shipping... If I take off the things I don't need (oversize postcards for a Free cooking show and calendar magnets) I am at $30... should I spend the extra $6 to get an extra $32 of stuff that I don't really need, but would be cool???? would love any comments... tia!

GourmetGirl said:
So I've found about $90 of stuff for $36 processing and shipping... If I take off the things I don't need (oversize postcards for a Free cooking show and calendar magnets) I am at $30... should I spend the extra $6 to get an extra $32 of stuff that I don't really need, but would be cool???? would love any comments... tia!
yes because you can use it for many things. I give the magnets to my Hosts with my info so they Always have my number:D

Thanks for all the help CAmom! Looking forward to all the fun stuff that I can write off :)

GourmetGirl said:
Thanks for all the help CAmom! Looking forward to all the fun stuff that I can write off :)
Once you order you will get specials on a weekly basis. Every Friday there's something good. You can even re-order what you already purchased the next time for free. It doesn't have to be a new item:D

Nice!

I ended up with:
100 postcards
50 giant postcards
140 return address labels
25 magnet business cards
250 business cards
10 folded invitations
Sticky notes
small stamp

All of this for under $20 including processing and shipping! Man I love all the free stuff you can find! Those Help Whip Cancer postcards alone are worth the $20! Thank for all your help tonight CAmom! Now I am off to bed 2 hours after I originally planned :)

If you would be willing to help me with the "freebies", I would appreciate it!

I need to design some HWC invites as well. Love the postcard that you came up with for the HWC Team! I will definately borrow that from you.

Thanks!!

Hello

Very new to this web site and love reading all these ideas but I get to overloaded and can't think straight after.....lol
I would love to see where you got these deals and also any help on the Whip Cancer stuff. Thinking of going to the local bank to get them to let me do an open house for it.
Misskellog

1. What is the American Cancer Society Party Invite fundraiser all about?

The American Cancer Society Party Invite fundraiser is an event held in April to raise funds for cancer research and support services. It is organized by the American Cancer Society and Pampered Chef is proud to be a partner in this cause.

2. How do I get involved in the fundraiser?

To get involved, you can host a Pampered Chef party in April and a portion of the sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society. You can also attend a party hosted by someone else, or donate directly to the cause.

3. Are the party invites free to download and print?

Yes, the party invites are completely free to download and print. They are available on the Pampered Chef website and can also be shared through email or social media.

4. Can I personalize the party invites with my own information?

Yes, the party invites can be customized with your own party details and information. Simply download the editable version and add your own text before printing.

5. How can I spread the word about the fundraiser?

You can spread the word by sharing the party invites with your friends and family on social media, through email, or by handing out physical copies. You can also share information about the fundraiser on your personal social media accounts and encourage others to get involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cnarf77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KristinaD