• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prepping for HWC Campaign: What's Coming in Summer 2021?

In summary, there was something mentioned at Conference that HO was going to be looking into changing HWC a little. The total raised was down in 2006 compared to 2005. HO did not communicate this to us.
Chef Diane
I know Im thinking way far ahead but.....when do we find out what products will be out for the HWC campaign? I'd like to start very early contacting people and get a jump start on my summer. I know it wont be til atleat Feb or so. Just wondering :cool:

After the Leadership conference everyone who went will know and it will usually leak out.

There was something mentioned at Conference that HO was going to be looking into changing HWC a little. The total raised was down in 2006 compared to 2005.

I think it was the product selection. And they need to bring back the "Round Up" option for HWC. When I first joined, RUFTH was only 6 months a year, so guests in May could round up for HWC. A lot of folks would add $5 to their order.

I like fundraisingin May, it's like doing 2 fundraisers in 1 and if you're already doing a cancer fundraiser its a doubly good cause.

chefann said:
There was something mentioned at Conference that HO was going to be looking into changing HWC a little. The total raised was down in 2006 compared to 2005.

I think it was the product selection. And they need to bring back the "Round Up" option for HWC. When I first joined, RUFTH was only 6 months a year, so guests in May could round up for HWC. A lot of folks would add $5 to their order.

I put in a call this last May about that because I made up a gift certificate that was only redeemable for the HWC show I was holding and raffled it off and all the raffle money went for donations for the HWC and I remembered there being 2 different things, one for rounding up for HWC and the other for the RUFTH so the person I spoke to told me that the round up donations on a HWC show would go for the HWC.

jdavis said:
I put in a call this last May about that because I made up a gift certificate that was only redeemable for the HWC show I was holding and raffled it off and all the raffle money went for donations for the HWC and I remembered there being 2 different things, one for rounding up for HWC and the other for the RUFTH so the person I spoke to told me that the round up donations on a HWC show would go for the HWC.

Well, that would have been nice to know. <vent>How come HO didn't communicate this to us? I had several guests who would have added donations and I could have then earned the Breakfast of Caring!</vent>
Thanks for letting me vent. :eek:

chefann said:
Well, that would have been nice to know. <vent>How come HO didn't communicate this to us? I had several guests who would have added donations and I could have then earned the Breakfast of Caring!</vent>
Thanks for letting me vent. :eek:

Last year I did a HWC fundraiser, just the HWC products....I got 2 orders for the clips and $147 in donations, didn't quite make the breakfast but thats ok.

Related to Prepping for HWC Campaign: What's Coming in Summer 2021?

1. What new products can we expect to see in the Summer 2021 HWC campaign?

We are excited to introduce several new products in the upcoming HWC campaign, including a versatile new grill pan, a convenient salad dressing mixer, and a set of colorful silicone spatulas.

2. Will there be any exclusive deals or promotions for the Summer 2021 HWC campaign?

Yes, we will be offering special discounts and promotions on select products during the Summer 2021 HWC campaign. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for updates and details.

3. Can you give us a sneak peek at any new recipes that will be featured in the Summer 2021 HWC campaign?

We have some delicious and refreshing recipes planned for the Summer 2021 HWC campaign, including a mouth-watering grilled shrimp and vegetable skewers dish and a refreshing watermelon and feta salad.

4. When will the Summer 2021 HWC campaign officially launch?

The Summer 2021 HWC campaign will launch on June 1st, 2021. Mark your calendars and get ready to stock up on all the new products and recipes!

5. Will there be any virtual events or cooking demonstrations for the Summer 2021 HWC campaign?

Yes, we will be hosting several virtual events and cooking demonstrations to showcase the new products and recipes featured in the Summer 2021 HWC campaign. Stay tuned for more information on how to participate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • esavvymom