• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for My First Resale: Price Guidance Needed!

In summary, to determine the price for your first resale, it is best to research the market value of similar products and consider the cost of materials and time. Discounts are not necessary but can be used to attract customers if needed. When packaging products for resale, use high-quality materials and consider adding personal touches. To make your first resale successful, understand your target market, have a solid marketing plan, and provide excellent customer service. Whether to sell online or in-person depends on your target market and products.
chefsteph07
I am participating in a resale for a local early childhood PTA group, to be held at an elementary school in the area...I have never been to one, I'm not a big garage saler, so I don't know where to begin really! My 4 yr old has TONS of clothes...I am thinking of just labeling all long sleeved shirts $2, short sleeved shirts $1, sets $3, etc without going through each individual piece...does that sound good? Any help if you've ever done one would be appreciated!
I was told by the organizer to price a little higher than a garage sale. I have some books too...I was thinking .50? I dont know what the going rate is on clothing, toys, etc. HELP!

That sounds about right to me. I would pay that price for them. Maybe price some of the nicer-name brand things higher. Speaking of getting rid of clothes, i have 2 huge boxes of clothes that my 3 year old has outgrown that i really need to get rid of.

What size are the clothes, are they boy or girl?? I have 3 yr old twins and need clothes, maybe I could buy what doesn't sell. the shipping shouldnt be to bad, its not that far.

slj1229 said:
What size are the clothes, are they boy or girl?? I have 3 yr old twins and need clothes, maybe I could buy what doesn't sell. the shipping shouldnt be to bad, its not that far.

It is for a girl, the clothes I currently have 2T and 3T Both summer and winter. Let me know if you could use them...

darn, my daughter is in 4t-5t. Shucks!!

My daughter is very petite, she just now is in size 3T pants but 4T shirt! Short legs!

Sorry I couldn't help you!

1. How should I determine the price for my first resale?

The best way to determine the price for your first resale is to research the market value of similar products. This can be done by looking at the prices of similar items on online marketplaces or by asking other sellers in your network. You can also consider the cost of materials and the time you put into creating the product.

2. Should I offer discounts for my first resale?

It is not necessary to offer discounts for your first resale. However, if you are having trouble selling your products, offering a small discount may help attract customers. Just make sure to still cover your costs and make a profit.

3. What is the best way to package my products for resale?

The best way to package your products for resale is to use high-quality materials that will protect your products during shipping. You can also consider adding your own branding or personal touches to make your products stand out.

4. How can I make my first resale successful?

To make your first resale successful, it is important to have a clear understanding of your target market and their needs. You should also have a solid marketing plan in place, whether it be through social media or in-person events. Additionally, providing excellent customer service and ensuring the quality of your products can help make your first resale a success.

5. Is it better to sell my products online or in person for my first resale?

This ultimately depends on your target market and the products you are selling. Online sales can reach a wider audience, but in-person events can allow for more personal connections with customers. Consider trying both methods to see which works best for your products and sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kinder_nole
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jules711