• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for a 2-Day Expo and 1-Night Booth Event

It sounds like you did a great job on the show. I like the idea of having them fill out a door prize slip for follow up on a catelog. I have mini's I'm going to use when I do mine but with the expense of catelogs I just didn't want to be giving them out to everyone, so this was helpful. Thank youGood ideas. That's about what I thought.
noelskitchen
I started a new thread, this may have been covered but I have to really focus on preparing myself for a expo in Sept for 2 days (doing it by myself) and another booth in October for 1 night that I'm doing with my team. There's an estimated 3,000 for the first event and maybe 1,000 for the second.

How much in supplies does the average consultant bring? The first expo is 2 hours away from where I live and I don't want to run out of things.

Catalogues, information slips, flyers, and whatever you want to decorate your booth with.

I just did one this weekend. We probably had 500 people walk through. We had business cards, recipe cards to pass out to everyone, host flyers, fundraising info, bridal shower info. We also did a door prize and had sheets for them to fill in to get an entry. We set up the table with the consultant kit and had a PC banner. Overall I think it went very well with this format. We did run out of business cards and recipe cards. I would definately plan on bringing more than expected. Ow yeah, we also had brought lots of catalogs to give out and realized we may never hear from them again if we gave them one. So we had them fill out a door prize slip and we agreed to mail a catalog. That way we could follow up with a call to make sure they received the catalog and what not. Hope this helps.

smile10308 said:
I just did one this weekend. We probably had 500 people walk through. We had business cards, recipe cards to pass out to everyone, host flyers, fundraising info, bridal shower info. We also did a door prize and had sheets for them to fill in to get an entry. We set up the table with the consultant kit and had a PC banner. Overall I think it went very well with this format. We did run out of business cards and recipe cards. I would definately plan on bringing more than expected. Ow yeah, we also had brought lots of catalogs to give out and realized we may never hear from them again if we gave them one. So we had them fill out a door prize slip and we agreed to mail a catalog. That way we could follow up with a call to make sure they received the catalog and what not. Hope this helps.

I like the idea of having them fill out a door prize slip for follow up on a catelog. I have mini's I'm going to use when I do mine but with the expense of catelogs I just didn't want to be giving them out to everyone, so this was helpful. Thank you

Good ideas. That's about what I thought. Since Carson City, NV. is 2 hours away from me, I'd thought about focusing on recruiting but if I have to drive to Carson City area to do a show I'd have to do it on a weekend since I work full-time.

Related to Preparing for a 2-Day Expo and 1-Night Booth Event

1. How do I prepare for a 2-day expo and 1-night booth event?

To prepare for a 2-day expo and 1-night booth event, you will need to create a detailed plan that includes setting up your booth, organizing your products, and promoting your business. Make sure to also pack any necessary supplies, such as signage, samples, and order forms.

2. What should I bring to a 2-day expo and 1-night booth event?

Some essential items to bring to a 2-day expo and 1-night booth event include your products, business cards, marketing materials, a tablecloth, and any necessary equipment for demonstrations. You may also want to bring snacks and water to keep you energized throughout the event.

3. How can I attract customers to my booth at a 2-day expo and 1-night event?

To attract customers to your booth, you can use eye-catching displays, offer samples or demonstrations, and provide special promotions or discounts. It's also helpful to engage with attendees and share information about your products and business.

4. How should I set up my booth for a 2-day expo and 1-night event?

When setting up your booth, consider the layout and flow of traffic. Make sure your products are prominently displayed and easy for customers to see and access. You may also want to create a welcoming and inviting atmosphere with decorations and lighting.

5. How can I make the most out of a 2-day expo and 1-night booth event?

To make the most out of a 2-day expo and 1-night booth event, it's essential to be prepared, engage with customers, and follow up with potential leads after the event. Take advantage of networking opportunities and connect with other vendors and attendees to expand your business network.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies