• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pregnancy Possibilities: Confused and Exhausted?

In summary, Sarah is trying to get pregnant and is experiencing lightheadedness, nausea, tiredness, and "premenstral" cramps. She took a home preggo test and it came back negative, but she is still hopeful. Leah, her cyber friend, is pregnant and has had similar symptoms, but her results from a home test came back positive.
Whether you are or not, I hope your husband comes home and gives you a BIG hug so you know you are loved.

Knowing him he probley will...... he is a good man.... I count my blessing with him everyday.....

I hope your not going to make us wait forever!! Good luck and its all good this time-right? :D

mommyhugz1978 said:
Knowing him he probley will...... he is a good man.... I count my blessing with him everyday.....

Then kick one of those 2 fears to the curb and go get that test! :D

Well I cant' right now becasue I am still at work... hehehe I dont' think my boss will like that idea.... LOL

mommyhugz1978 said:
Well I cant' right now becasue I am still at work... hehehe I dont' think my boss will like that idea.... LOL
Well when do you get out of work??? I have no patience-LOL!!! Its not even me!!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
Hey...you said you work for your family.....they can't fire you....you're family....so go get that test!!!! Right now! You are killing us here! Tell them you have a Chef Success emergency and you'll be right back!

If you are....can I be the fairy godfather? (he he...get it, gay...fairy...oh never mind!) :D

I get off in five mins or so.....but it takes me about 35 mins to get home..... But I will kill you guys and make ya wait a while longer......

jasonmva said:
can I be the fairy godfather? (he he...get it, gay...fairy...oh never mind!) :D
HEHE Jason, you kill me!!

jasonmva said:

hahahaha too funny!!!

jasonmva said:

Yah I got it... clever....hehehe

Jason you are too much but you succeeded in getting Leah to crack a cyber smile! That's something she probably needed!

Can't wait for Leah to get home and take the test! (crossing fingers and toes for Leah!)

thanks everyone.. I really need some hugs and prayers....

Ok, we are still waiting for the results. Come on Leah. I am hoping to be pregnant next week when I take the test. Its still to early for me to tell.

and....what were the test results???? Inquiring minds want to know!!! I'm hoping that i will have a reason to take that test in a couple of months!!

Well I took the test ... and... I am not pregnant but I hosnstly think I took the test too early to I am going to take it again next week..... My husband had to change his shirt becasue I soaked it from crying..... :(

mommyhugz1978 said:
What I am afriad of is something that happen with my exhusband.....I am opening myself up here... but here it goes becasue I consider you guys very good friends....When I got pregreant with my darling daughter 6 years ago... when I told my then husband that I was pregrenat he beat me....to the point that I landend in the ER....Not that my new husband would do that to me... But the fear is their on that part ... my other fear is that it would come back negative...I have taken so many pregancy test that have came back negative that it scares me.. if that makes sense... LOL

*snugs* Leah that had to be traumatic. May time and a good man help heal your wounds.

mommyhugz1978 said:
Well I took the test ... and... I am not pregnant but I hosnstly think I took the test too early to I am going to take it again next week..... My husband had to change his shirt becasue I soaked it from crying..... :(

*snugs* remember the test are not always accurate and sometimes it takes a few more days or even a blood test for it to show pregnancy. So if your period still has not started by next week book an appointment with the doctor.

I'm glad you have such a wonderful guy.

well just incase you better keep trying until next week when you take another test!! It sure won't hurt !!!!:D :D :D :D
HEHEHEHE!!!

good luck and have fun!!!!;) ;)

Heather

You know the honeymoon syndrom is always fun to .......... we will be married four months on Sunday..... my Dh told me to stop stressing and have fun... :D

I'm glad your husband was supportive. (As he should be!)

It still might be too early. That's why I always buy a 2-pack! Test again in a morning this weekend, maybe. Whichever way it goes, good luck. :)

*hugs* I'm sorry that the test came back neg...maybe it was to early?

I know it's hard to see that neg result when you really want the postive!

When you stop trying---BAM!!!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
You know the honeymoon syndrom is always fun to .......... we will be married four months on Sunday..... my Dh told me to stop stressing and have fun... :D
He's right! You know a lot of couples who gve up trying to have a biological child (oh that sounds way too cold! - sorry) and adopt many times have one on their own after that. They finally had their baby and relaxed and now nature could take it's course - so to speak.

You continue in my prayers. Sounds like your dh is very understanding! That should help you! Keep us posted.

Yes, if your cycle doesn't start, then definitely go to the dr and have that blood test. Although those aren't always fool-proof either. I have a friend PG with her 4th, and the blood test was negative. But -- she's PG alright...belly to prove it.

So, good luck and keep trying!

****sending lots of positive vibes your way!*****

Leah,
I totaly know how you feel! When I was trying to get preg. with baby #2 it took a lot longer than I thought it would. There were at least 4 times when I felt like you described and thought for sure I was pregnant. I should have bought stock in EPT!!! As others have said it may just be too early. Keep trying (that's the fun part ;) )
It will happen when you least expect it and when the time is right.
(((hugs)))

Thanks for the support..... I think I found myself a really good DH... he even brought me to work this morning becasue he wanted to spend an extra 10 mins with me today.... But please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.... I have one child already from my first marriage and my Dh has none.. well Makayla is his daughter just not by blood. I think it is too early..... though I just about got sick this morning when I got out of bed... light headed.... couldnt' get a bananna down quick enough. But time will tell.... relaxing is the hard part for me... maybe this will be a good learning experince... and no Beth that wasnt' cold at all.... I have a friend that her and her DH have one child but cant' get prego again so they adopted a little boy 3 years ago and want to adopt another one.... We are blessed with children when the time is right .

If it is any consolation....I took 3 pregnancy tests with my first one before It came out Positive! From the sounds of it you are having the symptoms of pregnancy. The tests are usually only good after you are 7 days late so YES I would try again in a few days!

You guys are in my prayers and Congrats on finding a GREAT DH!!!!!

I offten think about what my sister went through when she took pregnancy test, even at the doctors office.. and showed all the signs of pregnacy and the only thing that confirmed it was ae ultrasound that was 17 years ago but still. I am going to wait a while... before I take another one.

First morning urine is the best when you are testing early. I knew I was pregnant with my DS at 9 days after ovulation (so I was only 3 weeks pregnant when I found out) because I used first morning urine and the First Response Early Result tests- those are the best!

I tried the first morning urine (it's supposed to be more accurate since the hormone the tests detect is more concentrated when it's been a few hours since you've gone), but I got negative, negative, negative. I didn't get a positive until the day after I missed my period and then I only got the positive late at night (the early morning test that day came back negative too).

It all depends on what kind of hCG producer you are. Some people make more than others, so that it would be detected sooner.

I draged my DH to Fred Meyers last night... we bought a pregancy test clear and easy... and a ovualtion test...... Plus the early response test..... hmmmmmm I am going to be waiting for a little while longer..... I am getting strange looks at work... becasue I am going to the bathroom quite frequently.... everyone can see me get up from my desk...LOL

<h2>1. What are common symptoms of early pregnancy?</h2><p>Some common symptoms of early pregnancy include light-headedness, nausea and vomiting (also known as morning sickness), increased appetite, fatigue, and body aches.</p><h2>2. Can these symptoms also be caused by other factors besides pregnancy?</h2><p>Yes, these symptoms can also be caused by other factors such as stress, illness, hormonal imbalances, or changes in diet or exercise. It's important to consult with a healthcare provider if you are experiencing these symptoms to determine the cause.</p><h2>3. Is it possible to experience pregnancy symptoms before a missed period?</h2><p>Yes, it is possible to experience pregnancy symptoms before a missed period. Some women may experience symptoms as early as a week after conception. However, it's important to note that these symptoms can also be caused by other factors and should not be relied on as a definitive sign of pregnancy.</p><h2>4. How can I ease my pregnancy symptoms?</h2><p>There are a few things you can do to ease pregnancy symptoms, such as taking frequent breaks to rest and relax, drinking plenty of water and staying hydrated, eating small, frequent meals to combat nausea, and incorporating gentle exercise into your daily routine.</p><h2>5. When is the best time to take a pregnancy test?</h2><p>The best time to take a pregnancy test is after a missed period. This is when the hormone hCG, which indicates pregnancy, is most likely to be detected in a urine test. However, some tests claim to be able to detect hCG earlier, so it's important to follow the instructions on the specific test you are using.</p>

Related to Pregnancy Possibilities: Confused and Exhausted?

1. What are common symptoms of early pregnancy?

Some common symptoms of early pregnancy include light-headedness, nausea and vomiting (also known as morning sickness), increased appetite, fatigue, and body aches.

2. Can these symptoms also be caused by other factors besides pregnancy?

Yes, these symptoms can also be caused by other factors such as stress, illness, hormonal imbalances, or changes in diet or exercise. It's important to consult with a healthcare provider if you are experiencing these symptoms to determine the cause.

3. Is it possible to experience pregnancy symptoms before a missed period?

Yes, it is possible to experience pregnancy symptoms before a missed period. Some women may experience symptoms as early as a week after conception. However, it's important to note that these symptoms can also be caused by other factors and should not be relied on as a definitive sign of pregnancy.

4. How can I ease my pregnancy symptoms?

There are a few things you can do to ease pregnancy symptoms, such as taking frequent breaks to rest and relax, drinking plenty of water and staying hydrated, eating small, frequent meals to combat nausea, and incorporating gentle exercise into your daily routine.

5. When is the best time to take a pregnancy test?

The best time to take a pregnancy test is after a missed period. This is when the hormone hCG, which indicates pregnancy, is most likely to be detected in a urine test. However, some tests claim to be able to detect hCG earlier, so it's important to follow the instructions on the specific test you are using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
JAE
  • emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies