• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused about the Love Triangle on Days of Our Lives?

In summary, Sami is pregnant with 2 different men's babies, Nicole is pregnant with EJ's baby, and Lucas is with Chloe.
heat123
Silver Member
I rotate my soaps between Y & R, DOL, and GH. So when I surf the ones I am not watching I get lost... lol. So I watched a few minutes of Days thursday or fri and saw that Nicole was prego with EJs kid but so was SAMI or no?? I saw her at a clinic looking to terminate it maybe? ??Then I saw her go to EJ's house and she saw him and Nicole gettin busy(her in tears). So what's that love triangle about? What about Lucus and Sami? So confused when I don't watch it for a while.:p

I've watched Days on and off for years. I sometimes catch it these days, but not enough to know for sure what was going on. Yes, I think they both were pregnant with EJ's babies (Sami because they got together in some stairwell one time - well, that's all it took). And, yes, I saw a brief moment of the show the other day when she appeared to be in some clinic, but I didn't watch the whole thing. I don't understand why she would have been crying though seeing EJ and Nicole. I don't know why she's not with Lucas anymore. I heard something the other day on there and I don't know if I heard correctly that Lucas was with Chloe?? Or something?? That all confuses me. Maybe someone else knows. I know Gina M catches it sometimes and may know more.:)

Thanks Beck! BTW, good luck tomorrow at the walk! :)

You too!!!!:)

pamperedbecky said:
I've watched Days on and off for years. I sometimes catch it these days, but not enough to know for sure what was going on. Yes, I think they both were pregnant with EJ's babies (Sami because they got together in some stairwell one time - well, that's all it took). And, yes, I saw a brief moment of the show the other day when she appeared to be in some clinic, but I didn't watch the whole thing. I don't understand why she would have been crying though seeing EJ and Nicole. I don't know why she's not with Lucas anymore. I heard something the other day on there and I don't know if I heard correctly that Lucas was with Chloe?? Or something?? That all confuses me. Maybe someone else knows. I know Gina M catches it sometimes and may know more.:)

It looked like they (Lucas and Chloe) were "Freinds" for one epi that I breifly watched, and knowing soap land they are now lovers. lol

pamperedbecky said:

Okay, I've watched this show since I was 14! And since I've been a SAHM, I watch it too much! I always DVR and watch it at night after my family goes to bed. During the day I keep the tv off, and I actually work my business when I do that!!! LOL!
Okay, Sami is pregnant with EJ's baby, BUT it did not happen in the stairwell. It happened at the mansion months back, after Lucas had wrote her a letter from prison (he was in there for shooting EJ) anyway, he told her to move on and don't wait for him. Everytime she tried to connect with him, he'd push her way. Mean while, she's living in the Dimera mansion with John and Marlena, and EJ. EJ is being there for her and the twins and he's really being a good Dad and hubby! Well she's starts having feelings for him again, and all though she tries to fight it, she can't. And when she tried to reach out to Lucas he won't see her and sends her the letter, telling her to move on. Well she does, she finally gives into her feelings for EJ and then they do the "wild thing" and at that same time Uncle Micky is working on getting Lucas out of prison because of a crowded prison. He agrees to house arrest and John agrees to him living there, he didn't kow Sami was hooking up with EJ, his nephew. Lucas comes home to surprise Sami and instead he gets the surprise of a lifetime and walks in on her and EJ's romp in the hay.
He ends up not being able to take Sami back he wants to, but he can't because he realizes Sami still feels for EJ too. In the meantime Chloe and him befriend each other and they do the nasty in an elevator during a power outage, (he snuck out from house arrest and gets caught, goes undercover to maximum security, as an agreement to catch someone in prison, if he does this, he won't have to spend anymore time in prison after it is accomplished and he gets the tar beat out of him, he obviously pulls through and he picks Chloe, instead of Sami.) Right before this whole thing with Lucas and Chloe, Sami tells EJ there won't be a chance for them because she is going to fight for Lucas, but that's before the whole elevator thing. Well EJ is crushed and turns to Nicole. Nicole and EJ get it on in another elevator in the same hotel! LOL! So that is how EJ fathers both kids.
Sami has since realized she really wants to be with EJ but Stefano is a big problem for her and now Nicole is prego, Sami pushes EJ to be with Nicole, but then has a change of heart. That is why she is crying at the clinic. Not because she is going to have an abortion, but because she realizes she needs to tell EJ but she's scared. She's at that clinic, because she knows that at the hospital she knows everyone, and the word will get out that she's prego, and she doesn't want Stefano to know.
Okay, WOW! I hope that makes sense! I can see how crazy it sounds. But I still can't stop watching!:rolleyes:

Well said Cat!! Should be interesting what happens now with both pregnant.

Thanks for the update Cat! I don't get to watch it like I used to anymore! I love days!

Wow thanks for the catch up! Now I am not soo LOST! :)

Related to Confused about the Love Triangle on Days of Our Lives?

1. What products do you recommend for hosting a viewing party for "Days of Our Lives" fans?

For hosting a viewing party for "Days of Our Lives" fans, we recommend our Quick-Stir® Pitcher for making and serving refreshing drinks, our Chip Maker Set for making delicious homemade chips, and our Cherry Pitter for snacking on cherries while watching the show.

2. How can I use Pampered Chef products to recreate recipes from "Days of Our Lives"?

Our products are perfect for recreating recipes from "Days of Our Lives"! Our Mix 'N Scraper®, Food Chopper, and Measure-All® Cup are essential for chopping and measuring ingredients accurately, and our Stoneware® Collection is ideal for baking and roasting dishes just like the ones on the show.

3. Are there any "Days of Our Lives" themed products available from Pampered Chef?

While we do not have any officially licensed "Days of Our Lives" products, our customizable products such as our Round-Up from the Heart® Cookie Cutter Set and Personalized Cutting Board can be personalized with "Days of Our Lives" related phrases or images.

4. What Pampered Chef products can help me save time while watching "Days of Our Lives"?

Our Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker Accessories are perfect for making quick and easy meals during commercial breaks or while catching up on "Days of Our Lives". Our Microplane® Adjustable Coarse Grater is also great for easily grating cheese for snacks during the show.

5. How can I incorporate healthy snacks into my "Days of Our Lives" viewing routine?

We have a variety of products that can help you make healthy snacks while watching "Days of Our Lives". Our Veggie Spiralizer, Veggie Strip Maker, and Herb Mill are perfect for creating fresh and nutritious snacks. You can also use our Air Fryer to make crispy and healthy versions of your favorite snacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views