• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Nicholas responsible for Emily's death in General Hospital?

In summary, Emily was killed on last week's soap opera, and it is not clear who killed her. Georgie is also expected to be killed off.
heat123
Silver Member
I used to be an avid soap junkie with Days, Y&R and GH but have kind of lost touch with them all! But I watched last week one day and found out Emily died?? For real? Did Nicholas kill her? What's up with his bi-polar personality? Was it a result of the poison he received from Jerry Jax??

TIA for the update!

I haven't watched all the time, but yes, I think I did hear that Natasha Livingston (Emily) was being let go, as is Christopher Tyler..don't know if he killed her or not, but that's the way it looks. That show has gotten so awful in the past year I can't even watch it anymore. I also heard that Georgie is going to be killed off.

Awww....I used to watch GH and Emily was one of my favs! That is, until she started being "bad"!

I stopped watching soaps about 4 or 5 years ago because I know that it's just a bunch of garbage going into my brain. Think about it...if they couldn't LIE on those shows, there wouldn't be a show! LOL

I am surprised that they would be killing off those two characters or even Georgie's character since they are all young and beautiful...I would think they would want to draw in younger viewers!

Just another reason why I don't watch them!

I used to watch GH all the time, but quit about 10 years ago. It really is a bunch of garbage. I have watched on occasion but found it disturbing that Sonny is dating people...Emily and Jason is sleeping with people...Liz...who were young teenagers when I watched all the time. Jason and Sonny are way too old to be seeing these girls...they are Nicholas's age. It is not so bad with Jason, but Sonny is a little old...it was a stretch when he dated Brenda as a teenager.

I did catch part of an episode a couple weeks ago. Nicholas was locked in a room somewhere, there was a storm, some crazy guy was running around trying to kill people. Luke had a heart attack...still having trouble with him and Quartermane being together. Emily was alive at that point. But, just remember, if she dies she can always be brought back in the future with some wild story. Look how many times Luke, Laura, Robert and Anna have appeared...LOL

Related to Is Nicholas responsible for Emily's death in General Hospital?

1. What is the "General Hospital Fans Anyone?" event all about?

The "General Hospital Fans Anyone?" event is a gathering for fans of the popular soap opera General Hospital. It is a chance for fans to come together, share their love for the show, and possibly meet some of the cast members.

2. When and where is the "General Hospital Fans Anyone?" event taking place?

The specific date and location of the "General Hospital Fans Anyone?" event varies each year. It is typically held in a major city and is usually announced a few months in advance. Keep an eye on the official General Hospital website or social media pages for updates.

3. How can I purchase tickets for the "General Hospital Fans Anyone?" event?

Tickets for the "General Hospital Fans Anyone?" event can usually be purchased through the official General Hospital website or through a third-party ticketing website. It is recommended to purchase tickets in advance as they often sell out quickly.

4. Will any of the General Hospital cast members be attending the "General Hospital Fans Anyone?" event?

Yes, the "General Hospital Fans Anyone?" event often includes appearances by some of the show's cast members. The specific guests may vary each year, but past events have included actors such as Maurice Benard, Laura Wright, and Steve Burton.

5. Is there a dress code for the "General Hospital Fans Anyone?" event?

There is no official dress code for the "General Hospital Fans Anyone?" event. However, many attendees choose to dress up in outfits inspired by their favorite characters or to wear General Hospital merchandise. Ultimately, the most important thing is to wear something comfortable and have fun!

Back