• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Show Letter Request: Enclosed Guest List for Host Packet Submission

In summary, "Before the Show Letter" should include date, time, location, contact information, and RSVP reminder. It can also mention special promotions or incentives. It is best to send it out 1-2 weeks before the show and follow up with a reminder a few days before. The letter can be sent through email, mail, or hand-delivered. Guests unable to attend can still place an order. Changes can be made even after the letter has been sent by sending a revised letter or communicating through email or phone call. Keeping guests informed is important for a successful show.
redsoxgirl
Anyone have one that asks them to fill out the enclosed guest list and mail it back and then they'll get their host packet?

Go to the files section and do a search for host letter. I found one in there that I modified to my liking.

I just put a sticky note on the guest list papers. It says: Please write neatly. You keep the bottom copy. Send me the other two copies. If you give me 40 names with addresses and phone numbers, I will give you a Mini Serving Spatula. As soon as I receive your guest list I will send your host packet with catalogs, and I will set up your show on my website.
You may want to add a deadline or say something like "I need your guest list by .... in order to secure your show date." I don't do that, but I'll consider it for the future when I'm booking farther out and busier.

I have used this one. I print it on colorful paper.

Attachments

• INV list Inst..doc
    25 KB · Views: 245
Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I have used this method before. I found that it was a great way to get a more accurate head count for my host's party and it also helped me to plan for any potential guests who may be interested in hosting their own party. Plus, it's a nice touch to include a pre-stamped envelope for them to easily mail back the guest list. Give it a try and see how it works for you!

Related to Pre-Show Letter Request: Enclosed Guest List for Host Packet Submission

What should I include in my "Before the Show Letter?"

In your "Before the Show Letter," you should include information about the date, time, and location of your Pampered Chef show. You should also include your contact information and a reminder for guests to RSVP. Additionally, you can include details about any special promotions or incentives that will be offered at the show.

When should I send out my "Before the Show Letter?"

We recommend sending out your "Before the Show Letter" at least 1-2 weeks before the scheduled show date. This will give guests enough time to RSVP and make arrangements to attend. You can also send a reminder a few days before the show to any guests who have not yet responded.

How should I send my "Before the Show Letter?"

You can send your "Before the Show Letter" through email, mail, or even hand-deliver it to your guests. Whichever method you choose, make sure it is convenient for your guests and that they receive the letter in a timely manner. You can also follow up with a phone call to ensure your guests have received the letter and to answer any questions they may have.

What if I have guests who are unable to attend the show?

If you have guests who are unable to attend the show, you can still offer them the opportunity to place an order. You can either provide them with a catalog and order form, or you can take their order over the phone or online. Make sure to remind them about any special promotions or incentives being offered and offer to deliver their order to them personally.

Can I make changes to my "Before the Show Letter" once it has been sent?

Yes, you can make changes to your "Before the Show Letter" even after it has been sent. If you need to update any information or add new details, you can send out a revised letter or simply communicate the changes to your guests through email or a phone call. It is important to keep your guests informed and up-to-date to ensure a successful show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Kristina21