• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Our Gulf Coast Friends & Family

In summary, Tara is in Biloxi, Katie is in Ocean Springs, Teresa is in New Orleans, and Christy is in Biloxi.
mheat923
Who all out here is in the Gulf Coast areas of Texas, Louisiana, Miss, AL, or Florida?

I am a hurricane "hobbyist" guess it comes from living in a hurricane prone area...

Just want ot know who all I need to be praying for.....

I am in Louisianabeween New Orleans and baton Rouge.

I work at governor's office of homeland security and emergency preparedness. They have open our emergency operation center. I maybe called out to work at center. The stores are busy with shoppers getting water and such. We are praying it doesn't get bigger-its at a 3 already.

MississippiI'm on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi. Keeping a watchful eye on the news.

Katie

Im in Biloxi! And in the process of closing our house!! :(

On the Gulf Coast of Florida in the panhandle watching Dean closely. Good luck everyone.

Ugh - good luck all ya'll up there. I hate hurricane season and pray pray pray for an easy one. Stay safe all of you!!!

No doubt. I hope this season just gets out of here. I am in South Florida.

I'm in Houston. If this hurricane hits here, it'll be my first. We just moved here Jan '06 from Syracuse, NY.
I am stressing about this. I really hope it doesn't hit here.

Yeah this damn thing is huge. EEK. Stay safe. I am a Hurricane/Weather freak. My eyes are attached to the Weather Channel. They aren't fun to be in though. Wilma 2 years ago was crazy. Stay safe.

Not to alarm anyone, but they were just saying on CNN that Dean is forecasted to be a category 5 soon. It's a big one! I have a friend that is supposed to be leaving Monday a.m. for Punta Cana...I hope everything's gonna be okay there. Maybe she won't be going.

I am near the Gulf Coast of Alabama. Depending on where it comes in we can feel it from FL to LA sometimes when they come in.

Watching it............

Jilleysue said:
Yeah this damn thing is huge. EEK. Stay safe. I am a Hurricane/Weather freak. My eyes are attached to the Weather Channel. They aren't fun to be in though. Wilma 2 years ago was crazy. Stay safe.

HI Jilley I am also a hurricane freak!

I been staying busy on all my hurricane message boards and honestly right now it don't look good for Jamaica, once it crosses Jamaica we will know more about all of us in the gulf areas...

BTW glad to see so many neighbors come out to play on here!!!

I always tell anyone that is a newbie to hurricanes educate yourself the more you know the less you have to fear.

Stay safe!!!!

I'm in Houston. I was just on my way home from a show and the highway traffic signs say: Hurricane forming near Gulf. Keep your gas tanks full. My parents are supposed to leave out of Galveston on a cruise next weekend....we'll see what happens. After the mess that never was (Rita) I'm a little gunshy about the forcasters. Took us 21 hours to go 60 miles north of here during the evacuation.:grumpy:

I'm not surprised about that Tara. I've been keeping my eye on Dean and I pray for all of you. I HATE hurricane season!! It gets me SOO stressed out!!!:mad: :cry: :cry:

Christy,
you are in Biloxi? I'm in Ocean Springs. Who is your director?

Katie

Tara,
How was your cruise?
Which ship were you on and what ports did you visit ?
Teresa

Related to Prayers for Our Gulf Coast Friends & Family

1. What prompted Pampered Chef to create "Prayers for Our Gulf Coast Friends & Family"?

Pampered Chef has a strong commitment to giving back to our community and supporting those in need. With the recent devastation caused by natural disasters along the Gulf Coast, we wanted to offer a way for our customers and consultants to show their support and send prayers to those affected.

2. How can I participate in "Prayers for Our Gulf Coast Friends & Family"?

Participating is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Pray Now" button. You can then select a pre-written prayer or write your own to be shared with our Gulf Coast friends and family. You can also choose to make a donation to support relief efforts in the area.

3. Can I submit a prayer on behalf of someone else?

Yes, you can submit a prayer on behalf of a friend or family member. Just be sure to include their name and any specific requests or intentions in your prayer.

4. Will my prayer be shared publicly?

All prayers submitted through our website will be shared publicly on our "Prayers for Our Gulf Coast Friends & Family" page. However, if you would like to keep your prayer private, you can indicate that when submitting it.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting prayers?

There is no deadline for submitting prayers. We will continue to accept and share prayers as long as there is a need for support and prayers in the Gulf Coast region.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dawn4
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
Replies
Views
Admin Greg