• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for my Family

StacieB

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 18, 2007
Dad passed away today

HI all, I have asked before and now ask again. As some of you who are on FB know already, my father passed away today. We had been in hospice since last week Wednesday with him. The good LORD took dad today at 12:23 pm. It was time and we are dealing with it the best we can. Mom told dad this morning that it was "OK to go", he had fought the good fight and we didn't want him to suffer anymore. 10 years of Leukemia and 4 from Prostate Cancer was enough. We were with him when this all happened today and he went peacefully. Thank you dear cheffer friends.

Last edited:

Patty Davis

May 25, 2009
My condolences to you and your family.

Karen

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2005
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. There will be brighter days ahead for you and for him.

twinchefs

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2007
So sorry sending prayers.

lovescooking

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
Heartfelt prayers heading your way.

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
May he rest in peace and peace fall upon you and your family as well.

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
I am sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for peace and comfort during this time.

Gina M

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
Stacie,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dad. May you and your family find comfort and peace in the coming days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
Replies
Views