• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Medical Tests on Friday

In summary, Sandy is having medical issues and her doctor wants to run some tests on friday. Sandy is worried about what the tests might show, but is hoping for the best.
SLDOWDY1978
I am having some medical issues and my doctor wants to run some tests on friday. please pray for me and hope that my results turn out normal. thank you

Okay Sandy you have my prays I pray that everythings turns out okay and god with you guiding the way.

Keep us posted :)

praying for good health.

Praying for you Sandy.

Prayers being sent Sandy - please keep us posted and share if you need to !

Keeping you in my prayers!!

well, basically in a nutshell, since i have had my twins my monthly cycle isnt so monthly. so my doctor wants to run some hormonal tests and check to see if i am pregnant ( I REALLY HOPE NOT!). i had my tubes tied when i had my twins but its only 95% effective. plus, i cry at the drop of a hat and i am very short tempered with my daughter and my husband. i feel bad for them when i do this and its not like me at all. its all been happening since i had the twins. so he is checking things out.

I'll be praying for you.

I have hormonal issues and just have to take hormones to keep in balance...it could be something as simple as that- it could also be that you have a little bit of the after baby blues... Prayers going out to you and keep us informed... Sounds to me like you have just a wee bit too much estrogen in your system. Estrogen makes you moody like that!

Sandy...I pray that everything comes back good....and that they figure out what to do that can help you through this!

{{{HUGS}}}

Praying that everything is good on the tests.

Sandy, like the line under your name, God will never give you more than you can handel. Praying for positive results.

Sandy, I will be praying for you.

Just for the record, when I had my "tubes tied" it launched me into early menopause (tmi? sorry). I got the same results from 2 different docs. freaked me out.

Hope everything works out for you!

i have actually been reading about that and i hope that is not what is happening to me. my cousin went into early menopause at 32. she never had any kids, she was very upset. i just turned 30 a couple of weeks ago. i just try to keep myself busy until friday. i am the type of person who doesnt get sick. so if there is something wrong, usually its BIG!

Related to Prayers for Medical Tests on Friday

1. What is the purpose of "Prayers for Medical Tests on Friday"?

The purpose of "Prayers for Medical Tests on Friday" is to provide spiritual support and comfort for those who are undergoing medical tests on Fridays. It is a way to seek blessings and strength from a higher power during a potentially stressful and anxiety-inducing time.

2. Who can participate in "Prayers for Medical Tests on Friday"?

Anyone who is undergoing medical tests on a Friday can participate in "Prayers for Medical Tests on Friday". This includes people of all faiths and beliefs, as it is a universal way to seek support and strength during a challenging time.

3. How do I participate in "Prayers for Medical Tests on Friday"?

To participate in "Prayers for Medical Tests on Friday", you can simply take a few moments to reflect and pray on your own, or you can join a group prayer session. You can also ask a loved one or religious leader to say a prayer for you on your behalf.

4. Can I customize the prayers to my specific medical tests and needs?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the prayers to your specific medical tests and needs. You can include the specific tests or procedures you will be undergoing, as well as any concerns or fears you may have. The prayers can be tailored to fit your individual situation.

5. Are there any specific prayers or religious beliefs that are required for "Prayers for Medical Tests on Friday"?

No, there are no specific prayers or religious beliefs required for "Prayers for Medical Tests on Friday". It is open to people of all faiths and beliefs, and the prayers can be tailored to fit your personal beliefs and needs. The most important thing is to seek support and strength from a higher power during a challenging time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikked
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies