• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request: Help with Unpaid Surgery | OffTopic

In summary, off topic posts in this community are discussions or topics unrelated to cooking, baking, or kitchen products, such as personal opinions, political discussions, and unrelated news articles. Personal prayer requests are not encouraged in this forum, as it is focused on cooking and kitchen products. There are no specific rules for posting prayer requests, but respect for others' beliefs is expected. If you come across an off topic or prayer request post, please report it to the moderators. If you do not wish to see these types of posts, you can use the "mute" feature to hide them from your feed while still participating in the community.
buzz26
I've seen so many of you through these threads who are devout prayer warriors and I would like to ask for your help.

I won't go into alot of detail b/c long posts can get boring. Basically I need surgery and my insurance won't pay. I'm in the process of battling with them and I need prayers on my behalf. This surgery is a weight lose surgery and my health does depend on it. It's not for cosmetic reasons.

Thanks everyone!

Beth, you'll be in my prayers. Please keep us updated on your progress.

God will make a way for you to get that surgery. My insurance wouldn't pay either and my health problems weren't big enough to get it I guess. But if you are really needing it, God will make a way!!

You are in my prayers Beth! I have a gal in my Sunday school is going through a similar situation. She was already getting treatment at a local teaching hospital (MCV) and they offered to do it for free as long as she did not mind having several students observe the surgery. Do you know if you have any teaching hospital near your? The students aren't doing the surgery a real surgeon who has performed several of these procedures. It is a thought. Please keep us up to date on your surgery so we will know how to continue to pray. God bless you, Michelle

The incense is already lit. Best wishes to you. :)

You have each touched my heart!

Thank you

When One Door Closes Go Through The Window------

wait, i thought that saying was When one door closes the cat's always on the wrong side of it...

Related to Prayer Request: Help with Unpaid Surgery | OffTopic

1. What qualifies as an "off topic" post in this community?

Off topic posts are any discussions or topics that are not related to cooking, baking, or kitchen products. This includes personal opinions, political discussions, and unrelated news articles.

2. Can I share my personal prayer requests in this community?

While we value and support our members' personal beliefs and faith, this community is focused on cooking and kitchen products. Therefore, we kindly ask that you refrain from sharing personal prayer requests in this forum.

3. Are there any rules or guidelines for posting prayer requests?

We do not have any specific rules or guidelines for posting prayer requests, as they are not encouraged in this community. However, we ask that you be respectful of others' beliefs and refrain from sharing any religious or political messages.

4. What should I do if I see an off topic or prayer request post?

If you come across a post that is off topic or includes a personal prayer request, please use the report button to bring it to the attention of our moderators. They will review the post and take any necessary action.

5. Can I still participate in the community if I do not want to see off topic or prayer request posts?

Absolutely! We understand that not everyone is interested in off topic or prayer request discussions. You can use the "mute" feature on our forum to hide these types of posts from your feed. This will allow you to still participate in the community without being exposed to these topics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carlajanes
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Lisa/ChefBear