• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pp Electronic Payments With Pampered Chef Debit Card

In summary, the conversation is about the length of time it takes for HO to take payments out of a personal checking account when submitted by the PC Debit card. The participants discuss their experiences, with most mentioning it takes about 8 days for the payment to go through. Some suggest opening a separate checking account for PC transactions to avoid any issues with personal bill payments. One participant suggests using a PC Credit Card to keep track of show payments separately.
thechefofnorthbend
Whoo...that's a long title...lol

How long does it take HO to take the payment out of your account when it is submitted by the PC Debit card? I submitted these parties this morning (at like 5 am) and still the money is sitting in my account. Ugh...I really need top open a seperate PC checking account as this is screwing with my bill payments...I dont want to pay anything else until I know my PC transactions go through. Is it 24 hours? Next business day...I dont have the energy to sit on the phone and wait for HO to pick up...lol:)

I don't think it's ever been less than a week from submitting the show. Sorry! I opened up a separate checking account just for PC so that it wouldn't mess up my personal checking.

It is normally 8 days before mine comes out.

It's always more than a week for mine too which for me is a blessing because I can't always get right to the bank with checks! I did open a separate account before I ever had a show too... keeps things much easier.

AHHHHHHHH...your kidding right? 8 days to a week!! OMG...I am really going to have to be frugal about my spending for a few days. Ugh...

Mine is almost always 8 days as well. I, too, opened up a separate business checking account so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

I have seen up to 8 days myself here. I too have a separate account for my PC business. It is very convenient and is not affecting my personal banking and bills.

Cheers!:rolleyes:

NOT kidding! Not at all! I'd go open a free checking account somewhere and get your info transferred to that for any new deposits/shows. You will need to ask HO if you can do that prior to this current show paying though... sorry it's not the news you were hoping for. :(

thechefofnorthbend said:
AHHHHHHHH...your kidding right? 8 days to a week!! OMG...I am really going to have to be frugal about my spending for a few days. Ugh...

You could get a PC Credit Card...I have 1 & just put my shows on it, I put the checks I get from my shows in my own acct. & keep track so I know how much goes to PC ( I put the checks in my savings acct, I dont keep money in my checking.;)

1. What is the Pampered Chef debit card?

The Pampered Chef debit card is a payment method offered to Pampered Chef consultants for easier and faster access to their earnings. It is a reloadable Visa debit card that can be used for purchases anywhere Visa is accepted.

2. How do I sign up for the Pampered Chef debit card?

You can sign up for the Pampered Chef debit card through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once you have signed up, your card will be mailed to you within 2-3 weeks.

3. Are there any fees associated with the Pampered Chef debit card?

There are no fees for signing up for or using the Pampered Chef debit card. However, there may be fees for certain transactions, such as ATM withdrawals or international purchases, so be sure to check the terms and conditions.

4. Can I transfer funds from my Pampered Chef debit card to my bank account?

Yes, you can transfer funds from your Pampered Chef debit card to your bank account through the Quick Cash feature on the card's website. There may be a fee for this service.

5. How do I keep track of my earnings and transactions with the Pampered Chef debit card?

You can log in to your Pampered Chef debit card account online to view your balance, transaction history, and other account details. You can also receive email or text notifications for each transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julmarsala
  • chefsteph07