• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pp Daily Reminders/Action Items

In summary, PP daily reminders/action items are daily tasks or activities that help Pampered Chef consultants stay organized and focused on their business goals. They are sent out every weekday and can be accessed through the "Daily Reminders" tab or "My Business" tab on the consultant account. These reminders can be customized to fit individual business needs and if one is missed, it can be completed at a later time. It is important to try and stay on top of these reminders for a successful business.
rebeccastt
Silver Member
Ok...Let me see if I can explain this well enough for you all to understand.

When I book a show off of a current show (in the order under the "Booking" tab), and set my action items, it does not show me later who the show was booked from. For example, if Jane Doe-First Call comes up in my Daily Reminders, it does not tell me what show she attended. So, when I go to call her, I can't remember where I met her! My director's PP says, "Auto-generated from so&so's show" so that she knows where she met her.

Does anyone have this capability? If not, how do you find out or know what show it was booked from?

Help!!!! I'm doing my 24 bookings in 24 hours right now and I have some leads but can't remember where they are from so I'm having to go through every show to find their name and make that connection!:confused:

It has the "auto generated" line in the preview window they pop up in. You have to click on each reminder for that line to change. HTH.

Right....but mine never shows that "auto-generated" line! That is what I'm trying to get to appear.

Sorry, I don't know. It's always been there on mine.

1. What are PP daily reminders/action items?

PP daily reminders/action items are tasks or activities that are essential for maintaining a successful Pampered Chef business. These reminders are designed to help consultants stay organized and on top of important tasks.

2. How often are PP daily reminders/action items sent out?

PP daily reminders/action items are sent out every day, Monday through Friday. They are designed to keep consultants on track and focused on their business goals.

3. How do I access my PP daily reminders/action items?

To access your PP daily reminders/action items, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Daily Reminders" tab. You can also access them through the "My Business" tab on the main menu.

4. Can I customize my PP daily reminders/action items?

Yes, you can customize your PP daily reminders/action items to fit your individual business needs. You can edit the tasks or add your own reminders to the list.

5. What if I miss a PP daily reminder/action item?

If you miss a PP daily reminder/action item, don't worry. You can always catch up on the task at a later time. However, it is important to try and stay on top of your daily reminders to ensure a successful business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• towerbabel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • luckystar
  • General Chat
Replies