• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pound-For-Pound Challenge on "The Biggest Loser"

Oh man!! I went back and changed it. I meant to say more than two at a time. Or at least that while recording two shows you could still watch something else.
esavvymom
Staff member
Did anyone realize that the Pound-for-Pound Challenge that is advertised on the Biggest Loser is with Feed America (same company we do "Round -up from the Heart"?

I thought that was kind of neat. :)

yes - i was watching a rerun and saw that. i signed up and posted on the weight loss board. hopefully between your post and mine, many people will sign up

I didn't hear about this until just now, of course I don't get to watch BL as often as I would like either. I just signed up and pledged to lose 20 lbs before 4/1 My long term goal would be to lose 40 so that is half way anyways. Now if I can get my back to cooperate and let me exercise like I should be it will be an obtainable goal.

I had signed up last week...I think for 15 lbs (what I need to hit my WW lifetime goal).

I signed up for 20 pounds as well. My ideal ultimate goal would be 75 pounds total. If I can stay on track I should be able to meet my goal easily and possibly do just a little bit better.

I hate that Biggest Loser is on at the same time as American Idol. I also wish DVR would record more than two shows at a time.

sorry...back on topic now...I will go in and check this out and let my BF know about it too.

Last edited:
I signed up. I love that show and think that it really inspires people.

pampered.chris said:
I hate that Biggest Loser is on at the same time as American Idol. I also wish DVR would record more than one show at a time.

sorry...back on topic now...I will go in and check this out and let my BF know about it too.

I have a dual DVR and love that I can do 2 shows at a time. The only thing I wish was that it would know when shows go over their scheduled time. One year for the AI finale, just as Ryan Seacrest was saying the name of the winner, it stopped recording!!!! I was so mad!

babywings76 said:
I have a dual DVR and love that I can do 2 shows at a time. The only thing I wish was that it would know when shows go over their scheduled time. One year for the AI finale, just as Ryan Seacrest was saying the name of the winner, it stopped recording!!!! I was so mad!

Oh man!! I went back and changed it. I meant to say more than two at a time. Or at least that while recording two shows you could still watch something else. My DVR does record two shows at a time but you can only watch one of the shows being recorded or something else that is recording. I have already have two shows recording while TBL is on.

Related to Pound-For-Pound Challenge on "The Biggest Loser"

What is the Pound-For-Pound Challenge on "The Biggest Loser"?

The Pound-For-Pound Challenge on "The Biggest Loser" is a weight loss competition where contestants compete to lose the highest percentage of their starting body weight. Each week, the contestant who loses the highest percentage of weight will be declared the winner and receive a cash prize.

How does the Pound-For-Pound Challenge work?

The contestants are divided into teams and must participate in various physical challenges and workouts to help them lose weight. They are also given nutritional guidance and support from trainers and nutritionists. The team with the highest percentage of weight loss at the end of the competition wins.

Who can participate in the Pound-For-Pound Challenge?

The Pound-For-Pound Challenge is open to anyone who wants to participate. However, contestants must be at least 18 years old and meet certain health and fitness requirements to be eligible to compete.

How long does the Pound-For-Pound Challenge last?

The length of the Pound-For-Pound Challenge varies from season to season, but typically lasts for several weeks. The exact duration is determined by the producers of "The Biggest Loser" and can change each season.

What are the benefits of participating in the Pound-For-Pound Challenge?

Participating in the Pound-For-Pound Challenge can provide numerous benefits, including weight loss, improved physical fitness, and increased motivation and support from fellow contestants. It can also lead to a healthier lifestyle and potentially win a cash prize for the winner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies