• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Postcard Variety & CD's - 10.00 + $5.00 Shipping!

In summary, the postcard variety and CD set includes 10 postcards with beautiful designs and inspiring messages, as well as 10 music tracks on the CD. The postcards can be used for different occasions and the music on the CD is licensed from various artists to create a relaxing atmosphere. The shipping cost for the set is $5.00, in addition to the $10.00 price at checkout.
pckelly
I have a variety of postcards. Ex: You're off to a terrific start, It's almost time for our kitchen show, I love Referrals, Thanks for having a Show with me last year, Here's what's Cooking and a whole bunch of Thank you for planning a show with me, and confirming it. Probably about 150 or more total!

I also have 3 CD's: Build your Team-Recruting 201, Double Digit Recruiting, and Recruiting with the Stars.

I also have 14 packs of postcard invitations off the supply order list. 6 regular and 8 Chocolate Bliss.

I will sell all of this as one for 10.00 plus $5.00 for shipping!!

PM me if you want to separate it!

I'd take the whole thing! How can I pay you?

SOLD!!!! Sent you a PM Tina!!
Thanks

Related to Postcard Variety & CD's - 10.00 + $5.00 Shipping!

What is included in the postcard variety and CD set?

The postcard variety and CD set includes a variety of postcards featuring beautiful designs and inspiring messages, as well as a CD with relaxing music tracks.

How many postcards and music tracks are included in the set?

The set includes 10 postcards and 10 music tracks on the CD.

Can the postcards be used for any occasion?

Yes, the postcards have a variety of designs and messages that can be used for different occasions such as birthdays, thank you notes, or just to brighten someone's day.

Is the music on the CD original or licensed?

The music tracks on the CD are licensed from various artists and are chosen specifically to create a relaxing and soothing atmosphere.

What is the shipping cost for the postcard variety and CD set?

The shipping cost for the set is $5.00, which will be added to the $10.00 price at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzyengl
  • elizabethfox
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • ktraceyk