• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Post Conference Leaders Meeting

In summary, The Post Conference Leaders Meeting is held after the annual Pampered Chef conference for active leaders to receive training, updates, and connect with other leaders. It is open to Team Leaders, Senior Consultants, and above, and registration is available through the Pampered Chef website. The meeting usually takes place immediately after the conference at a nearby hotel or convention center and will cover topics such as leadership training, company updates, and networking opportunities.
DebPC
Staff member
My exec is having one of these to brainstorm and share workshop and conference info in regards to motivating our teams. Anyone else participating or having one of these. TLs and up are participating.

I'm so jealous! I have NO directors or above anywhere near me, especially in my line. I know because I've been trying to get myself to a hospitality meeting for ME for a long time now.

We did have a call last night for directors and above in our line and that was helpful but there wasn't time for interaction and a call is never the same as a meeting.

If there's a meeting around here, I'm not invited. Our leadership meetings are only directors and above (and I'm a TL at the moment), and usually just first generation is invited. I would technically be second generation.I have two NEDs and one SED within spitting distance and they usually team up for this sort of thing, which can make the crowd larger than usual so they have to limit it somehow.

There is one in Lansing that I'm invited to - it would be about a long hour away, but I already had a show scheduled for that evening.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I am also participating in a post-conference leaders meeting with my executive. It's a great opportunity to share and brainstorm ideas for motivating our teams after attending workshops and conferences. It's also great to have TLs and up involved to get a variety of perspectives and insights. I'm looking forward to hearing about your experience with the meeting!

1. What is the purpose of the Post Conference Leaders Meeting?

The Post Conference Leaders Meeting is held after the annual Pampered Chef conference and is designed to provide leadership training and updates on company goals and initiatives. It also serves as a platform for leaders to connect and share best practices.

2. Who can attend the Post Conference Leaders Meeting?

The Post Conference Leaders Meeting is open to all active Pampered Chef leaders who have met the requirements to attend the annual conference. This includes Team Leaders, Senior Consultants, and above.

3. When and where will the Post Conference Leaders Meeting take place?

The Post Conference Leaders Meeting typically takes place immediately after the annual Pampered Chef conference. The location may vary, but it is usually held at a nearby hotel or convention center. More details will be provided closer to the event.

4. How do I register for the Post Conference Leaders Meeting?

Registration for the Post Conference Leaders Meeting will be available through the Pampered Chef website. You will need to log in with your consultant ID and pay the registration fee to secure your spot. Space is limited, so we encourage you to register as soon as possible.

5. What topics will be covered at the Post Conference Leaders Meeting?

The agenda for the Post Conference Leaders Meeting will include leadership training, updates on company initiatives and products, and breakout sessions for specific leadership levels. There will also be opportunities for networking and connecting with other leaders in the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedK