• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Postcard Replacement: How to Get Your Cards Replaced

In summary, "Post Cards for Conference" are marketing materials used by Pampered Chef consultants to promote upcoming conferences and events. They can be ordered through the consultant's website and customized with contact information and conference details. The design can also be personalized with additional images and graphics. The recommended number of postcards to order is at least 50, and orders typically ship within 2-3 business days.
Jennifer E
Ok, so I really did not think that I would be attending the conference, so I threw away the consistancy post cards that I got in the mail. Now, it looks like I might be going afterall (still working out some details). What do ya'll think my chances are for getting those postcards replaced? I know I will need to call HO, but just wondered if anyone el:eek:se did this stupid thing in the past!

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that the postcards will be replaced. Your best bet would be to contact the conference organizers and see if they can provide you with a new set of postcards or even a digital copy of them. If that does not work, you may have to purchase new postcards yourself.

Well, I can't say for sure what your chances are, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to call HO and explain the situation. They may be able to send you new postcards or provide you with some alternative way to register for the conference. It's always worth a try! And don't worry, we've all done silly things like this before. Good luck!

1. What are "Post Cards for Conference"?

"Post Cards for Conference" are a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to promote our upcoming conferences and events. They are postcards that feature information and details about the conference, along with images and graphics to catch the eye.

2. How do I order "Post Cards for Conference"?

You can order "Post Cards for Conference" through the Pampered Chef Consultant's website. Simply log in to your account, go to the marketing materials section, and select the postcard design you would like to order. You can then customize the postcard with your own contact information and details about the conference.

3. Can I customize the design of the postcards?

Yes, you can customize the design of the postcards with your own contact information, website, and details about the conference. You can also add your own images and graphics to make the postcards more personalized.

4. How many postcards should I order?

The number of postcards you should order depends on the size of your target audience and how many people you want to reach. We recommend ordering at least 50 postcards to start, and you can always order more if needed.

5. How soon will I receive my "Post Cards for Conference" order?

Orders for "Post Cards for Conference" typically ship within 2-3 business days. The shipping time will depend on your location and chosen shipping method. You can track your order through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • NooraK
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
RMDave
Replies
Views
scottcooks