• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Take Charge, Take Action Song From Conference.........

In summary, the Take Charge, Take Action Song is a motivational anthem created by Pampered Chef for their annual conference. It was written by a team of songwriters and is not available for purchase or download. The song is the property of Pampered Chef and cannot be used outside of the company's events and promotions. The lyrics are not publicly available and are meant to be shared exclusively within the Pampered Chef community. While it may not be played at every event, the message of taking charge and taking action is always incorporated into Pampered Chef's events.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
totally stuck in your head. It won't go away............but I kinda like it. Did anyone happen to get a recording of it by any chance? I think they should put it on the website so we can download it.

LOL...me too! I hope they put it on CC as a MP3.

The real version is on iTunes for 99¢.

what is the name and who is it by?

OMG...thank god someone else can't get rid of it. I was at work today humming it and someone asked me what I was singing---I didn't even know where to begin! LOL

cmdtrgd said:
what is the name and who is it by?

It's Keeps Getting Better by Christina Aguilera. I posted the lyrics in another thread. They're somewhat NSFW (not safe for work), which would be why HO changed some of them.

1. What is the Take Charge, Take Action Song from Conference?

The Take Charge, Take Action Song is a motivational anthem created by Pampered Chef for our annual conference. It reflects our company's values and the spirit of empowerment and action.

2. Who wrote the Take Charge, Take Action Song?

The Take Charge, Take Action Song was written by a team of talented songwriters specifically for Pampered Chef's conference. It is not available for purchase or download.

3. Can I use the Take Charge, Take Action Song for my own business or personal use?

No, the Take Charge, Take Action Song is the property of Pampered Chef and is not available for use outside of our company's events and promotions.

4. Can I find the lyrics to the Take Charge, Take Action Song online?

The lyrics to the Take Charge, Take Action Song are not publicly available. They are intended to be used and shared exclusively within the Pampered Chef community.

5. Will the Take Charge, Take Action Song be played at every Pampered Chef conference?

The Take Charge, Take Action Song is a staple at our annual conference, but it may not be played at every event or meeting. However, the message of taking charge and taking action is always incorporated into our events in some form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Laurie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies