1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pork tenderloin flavor options

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I was going to make the pork tenderloin in the DCB for dinner tonight, when I realized that I'm all out of the smoky BBQ rub. (supply order hasn't arrived yet w/ my new stuff) So....what other flavor options are out there that are good?

May 21, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Rosemary is really good on pork

May 21, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

any other ideas out there...to weigh my options. ;)

May 21, 2009
  4. teresah551393

teresah551393 Member

I like teriyaki, it isn't pc, but it is good, also just salt and pepper and a little poultry seasoning.

May 21, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The Greek rub is really good on pork, as is the Jamaican Jerk seasoning.

May 21, 2009
  6. AnnieBee

AnnieBee Veteran Member Gold Member

This might be too late, but I would second the rosemary. I mix up some rosemary, garlic and kosher (or other coarse) salt with some olive oil, brush it all over the pork and it is SO GOOD!!

Enjoy what ever you choose!

May 21, 2009
  7. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

I had the Sun-dried Tomato Herb (Oil Dipping Seasonings) on a pork tenderloin (done in the DCB) at the last party I went to and it rocked! I normally don't like spices let alone anything sun-dried tomato and can you guess what is now in my cupboard? HIGHLY recommend it.

May 21, 2009
  8. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Interesting ideas. I'm like Melissa and don't usually like spices, etc. I'll have to try some of these out after I get some more.

9. letmepamperu13

letmepamperu13 Member

totally agree with melissa! the oil dipping sun-dried tomato herb totally rocks on the pork tenderloin as well as the parmesan garlic oil dipping. I do this at each show and the guests go nuts over it! Plus the oil dipping seasoning has more in it than the spices or rubs so it will last longer and it costs a wee bit more so over time that adds to nicer sales....:)

10. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

Salt and Pepper with some pats of butter - delicious!!!

May 21, 2009
  11. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Haven't tried it yet, still waiting on it to arrive....but I'm thinking the citrus and basil rub would be yummy on pork tenderloin

Have something to add?