• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help-Need Appetizer to Feed Many

In summary, for the open house, the speaker already has Spritz Cookies prepared, but now needs an additional appetizer at the last minute. Suggestions include doubling or tripling the pizza dip with pepperoni and crusty bread or tostitos, or making cheesy bacon bites in the DCB. Other ideas include using the DCB to make mini quiches or frittatas, or serving a warm dip in the DCB with crackers or bread for dipping. These options are quick, easy, and cost-effective, making them perfect for the last-minute request. Good luck at the open house!
ChefMichele1
I just received notice of an open house. I was going to do the Spritz Cookies with Decorator Bottles as I do for every holiday booth that I do. Already made them. Feeds many, costs little,etc. Here I sit at work on Thursday afternoon and the booth is on Saturday and she just called me and was hoping I could do an appetizer type thing as well. Once again, won't have much time but will have her kitchen to prepare. I was thinking something in the DCB if possible. Any suggestions? My brain is completely dead. Thanks in advance.

double or triple the pizza dip (add pepperoni) and crusty bread or tostitos

That's an awesome idea. Thanks:)

I've always been a huge fan of the cheesy bacon bites. And the ingredients are pretty minimal, so it's cost effective, too, and very easy to double if you have enough stones to bake them up on!

CHEESY BACON BITES

Ingredients
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup real bacon pieces
2 tablespoons chopped onions
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 package (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine cream cheese, bacon, onion and pepper in Classic Batter Bowl using Small Mix ‘N Scraper. On flat side of Large Grooved Cutting Board, spread. crescent rolls out. Pinch seams together and roll smooth using Baker’s Roller. Spread cheese mixture on each triangle using Small Spreader.

2. Roll up, starting at longest side, and seal. Cut each roll into 16 slices using Color Coated Santoku Knife. Place slices on Large Round Stone with Handles. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Serve warm. Yields: 32 appetizers.

Hi there! Congratulations on your open house! It sounds like you are well-prepared with your Spritz Cookies, but now you have the opportunity to showcase even more delicious dishes. Have you considered using the DCB to make a savory appetizer? One idea could be to make mini quiches or frittatas in the DCB. You can use pre-made pie crust and fill them with your choice of ingredients, such as spinach and feta or bacon and cheddar. The DCB will ensure they come out perfectly cooked and easy to serve. Another option could be to make a dip, such as a buffalo chicken dip or a spinach and artichoke dip, and serve it warm in the DCB with crackers or bread for dipping. These ideas are quick and easy to prepare, and the DCB will make it even easier. I hope this helps spark some ideas for you. Best of luck at your open house!

1. How many people will the appetizer recipe serve?

The answer depends on the specific recipe, but most of our appetizer recipes will serve around 12-15 people.

2. Can the appetizer be made ahead of time?

Yes, many of our appetizers can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to serve. Just be sure to follow the storage guidelines provided in the recipe.

3. Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free options for appetizers?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and gluten-free appetizer recipes available on our website. You can also search for specific dietary restrictions using our recipe filter.

4. How long will it take to prepare the appetizer?

The preparation time will vary depending on the recipe, but most of our appetizers can be prepared in under 30 minutes.

5. Can I substitute any ingredients in the appetizer recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on personal preference or dietary restrictions. However, keep in mind that the end result may be slightly different from the original recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • PamperChefCarol
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChltNCRenee
  • manderyoder