• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feed the Masses Favorite Recipes Please!

In summary, there are many make-ahead recipe options that are easy to transport and perfect for fundraisers and relays. Some suggestions include mini quiches, veggie pinwheels, caprese skewers, chicken salad sandwiches, deviled eggs, mini fruit tarts, mini meatballs, chocolate covered pretzels, spinach and artichoke dip, and mini cheesecakes. For demonstrations, you can showcase a recipe, offer a cooking tip, or demonstrate how to use a specific product or tool.
its_me_susan
What recipes do you like to make ahead of time (that transport easily - the Profiterole puffs do not transport well nor do the Amaretto Strawberry pastries)... to bring to fundraisers and Relays?

For holiday boutiques I love to mass produce the cookie kisses & brownie cups with easy-fudge spritzed in them. I have offerred candy but SOLD the cookies for a quarter each and sold sooooooo many! Added that money to the drawing gift certificate or to buy products to donate the commission, etc.

But - am also interested in make-ahead (low cost would be nice too) recipes that make a lot of samples, and help book.

What do you demonstrate?

Thanks!

I usually demonstrate no-bake energy bites, which are very easy to make ahead of time and transport easily. I also like to make muffins and cupcakes, as they're easy to carry and can be frozen ahead of time. For savory options, I often make quiches or vegetable frittatas, which travel well and can be assembled in advance. For something different, I've had success with mini pizzas made with pre-made dough, which is always a hit!

1. Mini Quiches - These can be made ahead of time and transported easily in a container. They are also a hit at fundraisers and relays.2. Veggie Pinwheels - These are easy to make and can be made ahead of time. They are also a great vegetarian option for events.3. Caprese Skewers - These are simple to put together and can be made ahead of time. They are also a light and refreshing option for events.4. Chicken Salad Sandwiches - These can be made ahead of time and transported in a cooler. They are also a crowd-pleaser and can be made with different variations, such as cranberry chicken salad or curry chicken salad.5. Deviled Eggs - These can be made ahead of time and transported in a container. They are also a classic dish that is always a hit at events.6. Mini Fruit Tarts - These can be made ahead of time and transported in a container. They are also a light and refreshing option for events.7. Mini Meatballs - These can be made ahead of time and transported in a slow cooker. They are also a crowd-pleaser and can be made with different sauces, such as BBQ or marinara.8. Chocolate Covered Pretzels - These can be made ahead of time and transported in a container. They are also a sweet treat that is easy to make and affordable.9. Spinach and Artichoke Dip - This can be made ahead of time and transported in a slow cooker. It is also a popular dip that is always a hit at events.10. Mini Cheesecakes - These can be made ahead of time and transported in a container. They are also a delicious and easy dessert option for events.For demonstrations, you can showcase how to make one of the above dishes or offer a cooking tip or trick. You can also demonstrate how to use a specific product or tool in the kitchen.

1. What is the most popular recipe for a large group?

The most popular recipe for a large group from Pampered Chef is our Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole. It's a crowd-pleasing dish that is easy to make and can feed up to 10 people.

2. Can you provide a vegetarian option for feeding a large group?

Yes, we have a delicious recipe for Veggie Fajita Bowls that is perfect for feeding a large group. It's packed with flavor and can be easily customized to accommodate different dietary restrictions.

3. Are there any kid-friendly recipes for feeding a large group?

Sure! Our Baked Mac and Cheese with Bacon and Peas is a hit with kids and adults alike. It's a twist on the classic dish and can easily be doubled or tripled to feed a large group.

4. Do you have any allergy-friendly recipes for feeding a large group?

Absolutely. Our Gluten-Free Chicken Parmesan is a delicious option that is safe for those with gluten allergies. It's also a great dish for feeding a large group as it can be made ahead of time and baked when ready to serve.

5. Can you recommend a recipe that is easy to make in bulk for a large group?

One of our go-to recipes for feeding a large group is our Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork. It's simple to make, can be made in large batches, and is always a crowd-pleaser. Plus, the leftovers make great sandwiches for the next day!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • cindylee146
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefSherry
  • esavvymom