• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Housewarming Party: Ideas & Resources

In summary, the author is looking for ideas for a housewarming party and has found some on the fliers section but is looking for more specific ideas. She promises to post when she finishes her invitation.
Brandi2007
Any one have a flier made or any info/ ideas for a house warming party? I looked in the fliers section but didn't find anything. Sometimes it depends on how you type the key words in though. I am going to try just "house" or "home" now... any ideas are greatly welcomed!

Sorry I don't have a flyer to share (hope you found one...) but when I did a housewarming last year I just converted what I'd been doing for a wedding shower and made the wording reflect the "new homeowner" "new home", etc. Changed bridal graphcis to a house, etc. (Computer crashed since then so don't have that document...) Good luck!.

Thank you! I may and up having to do something like that as well. Still no luck. Days like this I wish I were more computer savvy!!!

Did you find anything? I actually am just working on a couple right now. I have a friend hosting a house warming in Sep, but its gonna be more Bachelor themed. But figured since I was doing up one I may as well make a more generic. OK im rambling!!! If you want I will post them when Im done.

Hey, I might have to have a housewarming for one of my friends. They are almost done with building their house and hope to be in it in September. If you don't mind, would you post when you get done? I bet there will be more of us that would like to see it!

mpkegley said:
Hey, I might have to have a housewarming for one of my friends. They are almost done with building their house and hope to be in it in September. If you don't mind, would you post when you get done? I bet there will be more of us that would like to see it!

No problem, I just hope it will look ok. (no pressure :p LOL)

Bachelor Themed HousewarmingSo here is the bachelor one. Im gonna have to work on the more general one tomorrow nite. Otherwise Ill be up forever.

Tomorrow though, I promise :)

Attachments

• bachelor house warming.doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 191
Bachelor House Warming InviteSo here is my bachelor house warming invite. I have to work on the other one tomorrow nite. If I do it now Ill never get to bed!

Tomorrow, I promise :)

Attachments

• bachelor house warming.doc
    71 KB · Views: 311
That is fantastic! It can be changed up a bit for everyone's needs! Thank you for posting! You are very creative! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!

Thanks Brandi :)

Thats a really cute flyer:)

Related to Planning a Housewarming Party: Ideas & Resources

What are some ideas for decorating a housewarming party?

Some ideas for decorating a housewarming party include using a color scheme that matches the new home's interior, incorporating personalized touches like photos or artwork, adding cozy elements like candles or string lights, and using fresh flowers or greenery to add a natural touch.

What type of food should be served at a housewarming party?

The type of food served at a housewarming party can vary depending on personal preferences, but some popular options include finger foods and appetizers, a buffet-style spread, or a themed menu that reflects the new home's location or style.

What are some games or activities that can be included at a housewarming party?

Some fun games or activities to include at a housewarming party could be a scavenger hunt around the new home, a "guess the number of items" game using household items, a DIY craft station, or a photo booth with props and a backdrop.

Are there any traditions or customs for a housewarming party?

While there are no set traditions or customs for a housewarming party, some people choose to have a house blessing or housewarming ceremony where friends and family can offer well wishes and blessings for the new home. Others may include a housewarming registry or ask guests to bring a small housewarming gift.

What are some resources or tools that can help with planning a housewarming party?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and tools to help with planning a housewarming party, including party planning checklists, recipe ideas, and kitchen tools and accessories that can make hosting a breeze. Additionally, websites like Pinterest and party planning books can provide inspiration and helpful tips for throwing a successful housewarming party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • hlynn424
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies