• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan Ahead with Our Oct-Nov 2 Month Flyer | Customize with Reader

In summary, the "Oct Nov 2 Month Flyer" is a special promotional flyer featuring exclusive deals and products for the months of October and November. It can be obtained by attending a Pampered Chef party, contacting a consultant, or viewing it online. The flyer includes discounts and promotions on select products, but host rewards and consultant discounts cannot be applied. Orders can be placed at any time during the months of October and November, but availability is not guaranteed.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 2 month flyer.

Boy, this one was a pain the you-know-what to create...so, please check it over before using.

Fill in your info at the bottom using Reader.

Attachments

• OctNov_2010_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 693
Thanks Kathleen!! It looks great! I so appreciate your efforts and talent!

I have a quick question- do you mail these fliers out with your invites in the mini catalogs or do you just mail them to certain people/for vendor fairs etc?

If I have a host in September that wants dead set for November. I give her this flier.. hoping she'll want October specials instead.

Thanks! I never use these, but I just moved to a new city and am doing a flea market tomorrow. I'm putting one of these inside the old catalogs that I'll have out on the table. Who knows, maybe I'll book some shows! LOL I put fundraiser info on the back side. ;)

I love this flyer!!!!!!!!!

beautiful ! I love it

Related to Plan Ahead with Our Oct-Nov 2 Month Flyer | Customize with Reader

1. What is the "Oct Nov 2 Month Flyer"?

The "Oct Nov 2 Month Flyer" is a special promotional flyer that features exclusive deals and products for the months of October and November. It is a great opportunity to stock up on holiday cooking essentials and kitchen gadgets.

2. How can I get a copy of the "Oct Nov 2 Month Flyer"?

You can receive a copy of the "Oct Nov 2 Month Flyer" by attending a Pampered Chef party, contacting your Pampered Chef consultant, or browsing it online on our website. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive the flyer directly to your inbox.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions in the "Oct Nov 2 Month Flyer"?

Yes, the "Oct Nov 2 Month Flyer" features special discounts and promotions on select Pampered Chef products. These deals are only available during the months of October and November, so make sure to take advantage of them while you can!

4. Can I use my host rewards or consultant discount on "Oct Nov 2 Month Flyer" products?

Unfortunately, host rewards and consultant discounts cannot be applied to products featured in the "Oct Nov 2 Month Flyer." However, you can earn additional host rewards by hosting a party during these months and purchasing products from the flyer as a guest or as a host.

5. Can I place an order for "Oct Nov 2 Month Flyer" products outside of the party dates?

Yes, you can place an order for "Oct Nov 2 Month Flyer" products at any time during the months of October and November. However, these products are subject to availability and may sell out quickly, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies