• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Placing an Ad in the Football Program

used the Merrill Ad Generator to create an ad for her son's soccer team. The ad generated $50 in revenue.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
Have any of you ever placed an ad in print before? I need some suggestions on what to put in the ad. I don't want too much, but I don't want to little either. I am going w/ a 1/4 of a page (8.5 x 11) for my size so the print can't be super small.
Any suggestions or if you have a template of one you have used in the past I would appreciate it!!

for years I did my business card in our football program it was $100
I always ask when its an outside order where they got my name (I do a referral gift)
I never once have anyone say the football program.I also did the local newspaper for 18 months it was $5 a week and you had to sign a 18 month agreement (small town only paper) in those 18 months I sold 1 ice cream dipper. It was not worth it Now, I use my PC decal for advertising.

It is only $25 for this add in the program and I have never done any advertising so, I am going to give this a shot. Thanks for the tip!!

I have thought about this on many occassions with my daughters dance school. I maybe wrong but I don't think we can do this. Something about against policy, which I don't agree with. Personally I think we should be able to advertise locally.

I"m sure you'll get several responses here, just wait.

Will add your boyfriend to my prayer list. Is he right in the middle of it all? Be sure and tell him "Thank you" for all he is doing.

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to do this either, but I checked the policies and procedures and we are allowed to pay for advertising and they provide us with certain logos that we can use.

Thank you for adding my BF to your prayer list. He is in the Air Force and has a nice cushy air conditioned job over there. Kuwait is pretty mild and not as bad as Iraq so I am very confident he will return w/o problems!! But again, thanks for thinking of him!!!

yes, you can place the ad.I'd use the Merrill Ad Generator. They come out really nice.

I did an add for a school calendar for school I did for the fundraiser for last year. It was $50. I did get a order from it. I am doing it again this year. It's on the month that they are doing the fundraiser.

Ann R.

1. How do I place an ad in the football program?

To place an ad in the football program, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They will provide you with all the necessary information and assist you with the ad placement process.

2. What are the ad sizes available for the football program?

We offer various ad sizes for the football program, including full page, half page, quarter page, and business card size. You can choose the size that best fits your advertising needs and budget.

3. Can I include images or graphics in my ad?

Yes, you can include images and graphics in your ad. We recommend using high-quality images and graphics that are relevant to your business and will catch the attention of football fans.

4. Is there a deadline for placing an ad in the football program?

Yes, there is a deadline for placing an ad in the football program. The deadline varies depending on the game schedule and printing timeline. It is best to contact our customer service team as soon as possible to ensure your ad is included in the program.

5. Can I request a specific placement for my ad in the football program?

While we cannot guarantee specific ad placement, we will do our best to accommodate any placement requests. If you have a specific placement in mind, please let our customer service team know and we will try our best to fulfill your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pclady213
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kitchenfairey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
plichte
Replies