• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Business's Reach with a Half-Page Ad in the School Directory

In summary, the "Ad in School Directory" program allows local businesses to advertise their products or services to families through schools. To place an ad, you can contact the school's PTA or marketing department for information on sizes, deadlines, and pricing. Advertising in a school directory can help increase your customer base, show support for the community, and build a positive reputation. The placement of ads is usually determined by the school, but you can discuss options with the PTA or marketing department. It's important to ensure that your ad meets the school's guidelines for content.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have the opp to place a half page (about 1/4 size of regular piece of paper) ad in a school's directory. They said I could use my business card, but I want to place "something/blurb" underneath that since there is room.

What should I say???

You can download an ad that size from the ad generator at Merrill. They have a couple different ones, including theme shows, and recruiting.

I was advised to make a coupon out of the ad so it would be more tempting to contact you.

Hi there! Congratulations on the opportunity to place an ad in the school directory! This is a great way to promote your business to the school community. My suggestion would be to use a catchy tagline or a brief description of your business underneath your business card. For example, "Bringing delicious and easy meal solutions to your kitchen!" or "Transforming your cooking experience with top-quality kitchen tools." This will give readers a quick and memorable idea of what your business is all about. Best of luck with your ad placement!

Related to Maximize Your Business's Reach with a Half-Page Ad in the School Directory

1. What is the purpose of the "Ad in School Directory" program?

The "Ad in School Directory" program is a great way for local businesses to reach out to families in their community through schools. By placing an ad in the school directory, businesses can showcase their products or services to a large and diverse audience.

2. How can I place an ad in my child's school directory?

To place an ad in a school directory, you can reach out to the school's PTA or marketing department. They will provide you with all the necessary information, such as ad sizes, deadlines, and pricing. You can then submit your ad and payment according to their instructions.

3. What are the benefits of advertising in a school directory?

Advertising in a school directory has several benefits. It allows you to reach a targeted audience of families and potentially increase your customer base. It also shows your support for the local community and helps build a positive reputation for your business.

4. Can I choose where my ad will be placed in the directory?

The placement of ads in a school directory is typically determined by the school. However, you can inquire about placement options and discuss them with the school's PTA or marketing department. They may be able to accommodate your request depending on availability.

5. Are there any restrictions on the content of the ad?

Schools may have specific guidelines for the content of ads in their directories. It's best to check with the school's PTA or marketing department to ensure your ad meets their requirements. Generally, ads should be appropriate for a family-friendly audience and should not contain any offensive or discriminatory content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pclady213
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
skmartin41
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies