• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Ad in Dance Recital Program

In summary, the author paid $38 for a quarter page ad in a dance recital program and is hoping for results.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have the opportunity to place an ad in my daughter's dance studio's recital program. It's a huge audience, 2 nights of performances in a high school auditorium that even has a balcony. Here's the price:

Quarter Page 2 1/8 x 3 1/2 $60.00

Is that the size of a business card?

So would you do it? There's really no guarantee that anything will come of it. I know every year I don't look through the ads myself.

I'm not sure offhand if that's business card size but I'm sure it's close--I just did a quarter page ad in the program of a Timothy Hawkins Comedy Concert for a charity and it's about 2 1/2 by 4 inches (quarter page in this program) and it reached about 1800 people Saturday night. I'm hoping for results. I paid 38 dollars for it and it will also be in this charity's Christmas Concert and will reach about the same number of people. I'm cheap right now and am honestly not sure if I'd part with $60, LOL. $38 didn't seem too bad, especially since I'm getting 2 ads out of it. I might have a few months ago and you never know what will come out of it--a good show or more and it's totally worth it!! I did have several people come up to me during the event and mention they saw my ad so at least the audience here was looking...Guess I didn't help much on this :) I think it sounds a bit pricey but if it will reach a lot of people it may be worth it. I put a 10% coupon and every way to contact me and every thing we do on mine (cooking shows, bridal registries, etc, etc)

I have done it. Twice. And got NOTHING in response!!

I placed an ad in my daughters dance school program -- business card size. Used the ad thing on the merrill pages -- they altered it because their business card size was smaller than traditional.

No responses from the ad yet.

I put a business card size in the two Gymnastics Club meets programs for $22.50. I offered free shipping and 10% off with the mention of the ad. I am hoping to get some shows out of it...

What is a "Business Ad in Dance Recital Program"?

A "Business Ad in Dance Recital Program" is a way for local businesses to advertise their products or services in a dance recital program. This allows them to reach a targeted audience of families and community members who attend the recital.

How can I purchase a "Business Ad in Dance Recital Program"?

To purchase a "Business Ad in Dance Recital Program," you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to the organizer of the dance recital. They will provide you with information on pricing and submission deadlines.

What types of businesses can advertise in a dance recital program?

Any type of business can advertise in a dance recital program, as long as it is family-friendly and appropriate for the audience. Common businesses that advertise in dance recital programs include local restaurants, salons, and retail stores.

What are the benefits of purchasing a "Business Ad in Dance Recital Program"?

Purchasing a "Business Ad in Dance Recital Program" allows you to reach a targeted audience of families and community members who are likely to be interested in your products or services. It also shows your support for the local dance community.

How should I design my "Business Ad in Dance Recital Program"?

Your ad should be eye-catching and visually appealing, with clear and concise messaging. It should also include your business name, logo, contact information, and any special offers or promotions. Be sure to follow any guidelines or specifications provided by the dance recital organizer for ad size and format.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pclady213
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
dymplz8
Replies
Views
Wildfire