• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pizza Crust Mix Cinnamon Roll Recipe

In summary, the Pizza Crust Mix Cinnamon Roll Recipe requires 1 package of Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix, 1/3 cup of melted butter, 1/4 cup of granulated sugar, 1 tsp of cinnamon, and 1/4 cup of powdered sugar for the glaze. While it is recommended to use Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix, any brand can be used. The total time for this recipe is about 35 minutes, with a prep time of 10 minutes and a baking time of 25 minutes. Additional toppings such as chopped nuts, raisins, or chocolate chips can be added to the cinnamon rolls before baking. The recipe can also be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated overnight
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I'm looking for this recipe that used to be on the pizza crust box so I can make for ds's bakesale & I can't find it. TIA for your help.

I'm pretty sure it's behind CC. Did you check there?

Thanks deb, I didn't look under Giant!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Pizza Crust Mix Cinnamon Roll Recipe?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are: 1 package of Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix, 1/3 cup of melted butter, 1/4 cup of granulated sugar, 1 tsp of cinnamon, and 1/4 cup of powdered sugar for the glaze.

2. Can I use a different brand of pizza crust mix for this recipe?

While we recommend using Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix for the best results, you can use any brand of pizza crust mix for this recipe.

3. How long does it take to make the Pizza Crust Mix Cinnamon Roll Recipe?

The total time for this recipe is about 35 minutes. The prep time is 10 minutes and the baking time is 25 minutes.

4. Can I add any additional toppings to the cinnamon rolls?

Yes, you can add toppings such as chopped nuts, raisins, or chocolate chips to the cinnamon rolls before rolling them up.

5. Can I make the Pizza Crust Mix Cinnamon Roll Recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the cinnamon rolls ahead of time and refrigerate them overnight. Just make sure to let them sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking. You can also freeze the unbaked cinnamon rolls for up to 2 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • esavvymom